• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best and worst Animal Crossing costumes?

QueenCobra

Gutted, rotted, Gila monster, BEAST!
Bells
With Halloween coming up, I began thinking about costumes, and which Animal Crossing characters would be the most fun to dress as. (Note: I am NOT doing this; I dress as Pikachu every year.)

Whether or not they play the games, most people recognize Tom Nook and/or Isabelle. Some of the other NPCs (Blathers, Daisy Mae, Pascal, Brewster, etc.) would make fun costumes, but they’d only be recognizable if your whole friend group wore Animal Crossing costumes.

Some characters would only be more recognizable AS a group, like Cyrus and Reese, Timmy and Tommy Nook, or the three Able sisters. But that could be fun, too.

What do you think? Have you ever dressed as an Animal Crossing character before?

seems like a rad group activity to go as animal crossing characters, but i'm not really someone who dresses up for halloween- i'm a fan of halloween costumes though!!

I haven’t ever dressed up as an Animal Crossing character. I’m unsure if any of the characters would be easily recognizable except for Isabelle, and maybe Tom Nook. Those two are basically the faces of the franchise at this point. I’m not even one for dressing up, but I’ll occasionally cosplay an anime character I like. My job is allowing us to dress up for those who work on Halloween, and I do, so I’m considering dressing up.

Back