• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Best advice for mushroom harvesting.

MarcelTheFool

Likes weird villagers
Bells
Tasty Cake
Whats the best method for mushroom farming? I'm making a forest/fairy town and I'm making three different fairy rings, I was wondering whats the best way to farm for mushrooms?

Probably my bet it to get a silver axe and get special tree stumps. Mushrooms grow around stumps with patterns on them.

Probably my bet it to get a silver axe and get special tree stumps. Mushrooms grow around stumps with patterns on them.

Definitely. If you can, get a few silver axes & try to get as many special stumps as possible.

combine the time travelling to november and the silver axe thing and you'll have mushrooms in no time!!

Mushrooms don't spawn every few days like fruit trees do so you just have to make sure you have a lot of special stumps (using the silver axe to chop em down) and time travel. I've gone days in normal time without a single mushroom spawning so time travelling is your best bet.

btw if you need any extra mushrooms I have a few I can give away!

Last edited:
Back