Bell Tree?

KingKombat

Bells
How do I make one?
I tried planting bells like my friend Kabuki told me, but it just had a "+" sign like a regular planted object. :(
Help?

You have to bury bells with a golden shovel. If you want one, i'll lend you mine. Or I could just plant one in your town.

Bacon Boy said:
You have to bury bells with a golden shovel. If you want one, i'll lend you mine. Or I could just plant one in your town.
DX that's all?
those are so easy to get!
and btw i have no wifi.
thanx, BB

KingKombat said:
Bacon Boy said:
DX that's all?
those are so easy to get!
and btw i have no wifi.
thanx, BB
oh, mine doesn't always work either. So it would've been a give or take there...

KingKombat, your sig is great. The kirby one. I sat down and watched it, coincidentally while eating popcorn. It was a mini-movie!

His sig may be cool, but it's also too big in file size and will slow up a lot of people with bottom of the line internet D=

NOT ME!!! Cause I have AT&T internet. Or SBC Global. Or is it AOL? I have absolutely no idea.

stormcommander said:
His sig may be cool, but it's also too big in file size and will slow up a lot of people with bottom of the line internet D=
you know what's weird?
this struck me as odd--its a jpeg, not an animated gif.
its weird.

KingKombat said:
stormcommander said:
you know what's weird?
this struck me as odd--its a jpeg, not an animated gif.
its weird.
jpegs can be animated as well.

yay! it's not gone!
e11727.gif

Back