• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bell Tree?

KingKombat

Bells
Arcade Tokens
How do I make one?
I tried planting bells like my friend Kabuki told me, but it just had a "+" sign like a regular planted object. :(
Help?

You have to bury bells with a golden shovel. If you want one, i'll lend you mine. Or I could just plant one in your town.

Bacon Boy said:
You have to bury bells with a golden shovel. If you want one, i'll lend you mine. Or I could just plant one in your town.
DX that's all?
those are so easy to get!
and btw i have no wifi.
thanx, BB

KingKombat said:
Bacon Boy said:
DX that's all?
those are so easy to get!
and btw i have no wifi.
thanx, BB
oh, mine doesn't always work either. So it would've been a give or take there...

KingKombat, your sig is great. The kirby one. I sat down and watched it, coincidentally while eating popcorn. It was a mini-movie!

His sig may be cool, but it's also too big in file size and will slow up a lot of people with bottom of the line internet D=

NOT ME!!! Cause I have AT&T internet. Or SBC Global. Or is it AOL? I have absolutely no idea.

stormcommander said:
His sig may be cool, but it's also too big in file size and will slow up a lot of people with bottom of the line internet D=
you know what's weird?
this struck me as odd--its a jpeg, not an animated gif.
its weird.

KingKombat said:
stormcommander said:
you know what's weird?
this struck me as odd--its a jpeg, not an animated gif.
its weird.
jpegs can be animated as well.

yay! it's not gone!
e11727.gif

Back