• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bell Tree Direct - 8.15.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
i highly dont agree with the new rules but hoping for a tbt fair :D

...Not gonna post a rude comment here.

Thanks for free bells and while I don't know if I'll be active for fair if it's on, nice to see it might have a chance again :)

And the rules updates to buying/selling auction, much appreciated. It's a bit to have your random buying/selling thread in re-tail getting bumped and you think it's someone who will actually sell tf.

Last edited:
Thanks for the updates and bells!
Looking forward to the Old School Animal Crossing week!!!!
And very excited already for the 2019 Fair!!! It'll be my first one so I shall not miss it!

Good luck to everyone applying! Being project staff sounds like fun but something tells me my COUGH ten infractions aren't going to be helpful

Thank you for the updates & the TBT! Good luck to those applying!

Since NL is my first ever AC game I don't see myself doing well in the Old School events but I wish everyone good luck!

I can't believe that Ban Justin got replaced by Ban Kyle. All of those select ban justin tags mean nothing now.

Just a heads up, guys. You get a message when your application for moderator is submitted but not the project staff application.

Just a heads up, guys. You get a message when your application for moderator is submitted but not the project staff application.

Thank you for the heads up Antonio! :) I wasn't sure if I was supposed to get a confirmation or not when applying for the Project Staff position (more interested in the development/tech side of things and would love to be able to give back to this amazing community :D).

I wish everyone who applied the best of luck for a Moderator or Project Staff position! :D

I noticed that earlier. I signed up for both, and I didn’t get a message for applying for project staff, but I did for applying for moderator.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't believe that Ban Justin got replaced by Ban Kyle. All of those select ban justin tags mean nothing now.

It should’ve been Cartman and Kyle, not John and Kyle.

thanks for the update :) i would love to apply but unfortunately i can't, good luck to everyone else! :blush:

Thanks for the bells oof

I've moderated before so I was very excited for the chance to apply but sadly I'm just 16, oh well (you win some you lose some) anyways I cant wait for the old AC week ,,, i really love my WW

I don’t plan on playing the older games again, but I do plan on celebrating the next Bell Tree Week by writing blog entries about the older games. I even have scheduled a blog to be published on the day the event starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back