• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Been away for a while help needed please 🙏

Francescamice

Bells
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
Hi
I haven't been on this forum for a few years and have returned to playing my 3ds ACNL . However I have a new town name and would like to amend my signature to show my new Town but not sure hiw to do this help 😅 Also how do I find my Friend Code within my ACNL game so I can add to my signature? Once I have amended my sig with my new details I would like to share my FC with others please. At present my sig is displaying my old Town name of Flambard and the old FC

Thanks in advance ,any advice or direction on where to find this info is greatly appreciated 😊
Thanks
Fran

To update your signature on PC...
image.png

... and on mobile...

Screenshot_20230424-144747_Firefox.jpg

As for Friend Codes, I don't believe you can find that in the New Leaf app itself; however, on the 3DS startup screen, tap the "Friend List" icon in the topmost menu on the bottom screen (it looks like a square, orange smiling face). Your name and Friend Code should be the first one to appear on the list.

Back