• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Beautiful Town Ordinance

Cupcake.

Bells
Arcade Tokens
So i put the BTO in effect like 5 days ago. I still have weeds, 2 of 3 pink roses have wilted and it's making me sad. Why isn't this working?? D:
I don't know what I did wrong.

Weeds can still be found with the Beautiful Town Ordinance, but I think the number is slightly less than towns without it. No flowers should ever wilt, though, so that's strange. I haven't had a single wilted flower since the day after I enacted the BTO. It even meant that I had to grow gold roses in a different town, since black roses won't ever wilt in my town.

that is really odd, I would double check with Isabelle to make sure that ordinance was instated...I have had that ordinance for months and I get a weed once in a blue moon but never a wilted flower...I have TT'd and not gotten wilted flowers or any weeds before so something isn't right there.

I have my whole town covered in flowers and I've never had any wilt.. It should have worked after 6am the next day!

I have actually had this happen before. I enacted the ordinance and for the next few days my flowers still wilted. I double checked to make sure it was currently enacted and it was. I even tried to put it on again but Isabelle said that it was already in effect. It should resolve itself in a few days like mine did :) It was nothing long term!

I enacted it because I TT my TARDIS town, and for 2 days, I'd find the occasional wilted flower and the normal weeds, but after maybe 2 days, it sorted and now i get a week every week maybe, some clover sometimes and no wilts.

Was their a post on the bulletin board that it was in place? I once switched my ordinance - or so I thought. Ends up I didn't have the money and didn't read what Isabelle said. I thought it was in place, but wasn't. I had BTO for a long time and never had a wilted flower, but I did get a few weeds every so often. I got my 2 four leaf clovers during BTO.

I talked to Isabelle again and it wasn't in place, but i had the notice on my bulletin board from like... 5 days ago. I know i saw it because right afterwards, i wrote a post saying i was going to evict any nubs who walked on my flowers. Do ordinances normally revert sometimes? It wasn't lack of funding because i keep 100k on me all the time. :/ Weird. Well i paid the 20k again and we'll see what happens tomorrow morning.

Also check after you have it up that you've watered your flowers. I noticed a few wilted ones after I put up bto, but that's just because I missed watering them to revive them. After that problem solved.

I've activated it yesterday and today I just got a weed and 2 wilted flowers.

Like said above, just make sure that you have activated it.

This happened to me as well. It's weird, but I think the beautiful town ordinance gradually sets in, rather than immediately like the other ones.

Back