Beautiful Town Ordinance

Cupcake.

Bells
So i put the BTO in effect like 5 days ago. I still have weeds, 2 of 3 pink roses have wilted and it's making me sad. Why isn't this working?? D:
I don't know what I did wrong.

Weeds can still be found with the Beautiful Town Ordinance, but I think the number is slightly less than towns without it. No flowers should ever wilt, though, so that's strange. I haven't had a single wilted flower since the day after I enacted the BTO. It even meant that I had to grow gold roses in a different town, since black roses won't ever wilt in my town.

that is really odd, I would double check with Isabelle to make sure that ordinance was instated...I have had that ordinance for months and I get a weed once in a blue moon but never a wilted flower...I have TT'd and not gotten wilted flowers or any weeds before so something isn't right there.

I have my whole town covered in flowers and I've never had any wilt.. It should have worked after 6am the next day!

I have actually had this happen before. I enacted the ordinance and for the next few days my flowers still wilted. I double checked to make sure it was currently enacted and it was. I even tried to put it on again but Isabelle said that it was already in effect. It should resolve itself in a few days like mine did :) It was nothing long term!

I enacted it because I TT my TARDIS town, and for 2 days, I'd find the occasional wilted flower and the normal weeds, but after maybe 2 days, it sorted and now i get a week every week maybe, some clover sometimes and no wilts.

Was their a post on the bulletin board that it was in place? I once switched my ordinance - or so I thought. Ends up I didn't have the money and didn't read what Isabelle said. I thought it was in place, but wasn't. I had BTO for a long time and never had a wilted flower, but I did get a few weeds every so often. I got my 2 four leaf clovers during BTO.

I talked to Isabelle again and it wasn't in place, but i had the notice on my bulletin board from like... 5 days ago. I know i saw it because right afterwards, i wrote a post saying i was going to evict any nubs who walked on my flowers. Do ordinances normally revert sometimes? It wasn't lack of funding because i keep 100k on me all the time. :/ Weird. Well i paid the 20k again and we'll see what happens tomorrow morning.

Also check after you have it up that you've watered your flowers. I noticed a few wilted ones after I put up bto, but that's just because I missed watering them to revive them. After that problem solved.

I've activated it yesterday and today I just got a weed and 2 wilted flowers.

Like said above, just make sure that you have activated it.

This happened to me as well. It's weird, but I think the beautiful town ordinance gradually sets in, rather than immediately like the other ones.

Back