• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Beau, the Lazy Deer (ENDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libra

Burn Your Cosmo
Bells
Feedback
100% (225) +

Beau, the Lazy Deer, is moving on the 29th, which is tomorrow in my game (I am on the 28th right now). I will TT so that he does not get sent off into the void before whoever wins him can come and invite him to live in their town. :)

His clothes, greeting and catchphrase have not been changed. And his house should be in the original state too.

I am only looking for Bells at the moment (after several error messages on the island, I've pretty much given up on beetle catching :(), I am not interested in any items. :)

• Starting bid is 100,000 Bells.
  • There is no minimum increase.
  • There is no buyout price, either.
  • End date is 48 24 hours from when this post is made (I live in Europe and I can never figure out the time differences, so to make things easy; 48 24 hours from when this post is made, which makes it Sunday 3, 1:23 PM Saturday 2, 1:23 PM where I live :)).
------- EDIT -------
24 hours have passed from when this post was made, so this auction has now ended.
Thank you to everyone who participated! :) I will contact the winner via PM.
This thread is now closed. :)

Last edited:
youre going to get so many people bidding here.

beau lovers apocalypse

Last edited:
youre going to get so many people bidding here.

beau lovers apocalypse

I honestly have no idea how popular he is or how much he will go for. I don't like selling villagers, but I need money to work on my town and the island isn't cooperating. :(

I honestly have no idea how popular he is or how much he will go for. I don't like selling villagers, but I need money to work on my town and the island isn't cooperating. :(

a lot of people have been looking for him recently o-o

youre going to get millions.

Beau is very popular ! I want him so much for a contest winner but my beetle farming skills leave something to be desired...

a lot of people have been looking for him recently o-o

I thought people were looking for Marshal? When did Beau become popular? Did I miss something? :confused:

@serenderpity
Minimum bid = Starting bid! Sorry, should have worded that differently!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back