• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Beau the adorable lazy deer is in boxes and leaving today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, If you aren't up at six when the bid closes, I'll be forced to give It to someone else. :( Even If the bid is lower. So please make sure you're up to claim Beau If you really want him. : )

Wait, I thought you said you can keep him until 9 (latest) your time, to which I'd definitely be up by :)

Two hours left and the auction is over. Please remember that If Blossum does not claim Beau at nine sharp or earlier, I will be forced to give Beau to Leila, the runner up. I go to bed at 9:30, no later can I hold him then, so please make sure you're up Blossum! :)

If blossom doesn't wake up (ignore the username spelling mistake... Autocorrect hates me) could I bid 2 million?

Yes, bids are still allowed for another two hours. If Blossum doesn't wake up someone else or you will get Beau, but she made It very clear she'd be up so I don't want anyone getting there hopes up, we'll just have to wait and see what happens. : ) So that's why I'm making a back up plan just in case.

It's okay, thanks for joining anyways and thanks to enjoy who joined! :) The auction is now closed, the winner is Blossum with a bid of 10 million bells. Once you're up, send me a message with your friend code and we can began the trade. :)

15mil for a friend (not on this forum)
whoops nvm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back