• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Beau the adorable lazy deer is in boxes and leaving today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amychan1993

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (2) +
The title says It all the auction will be going on from right now until six today. Highest bidder is allowed to come over and get Beau. :) Take care and good luck!

Starting bid: 99k

When you come to my town, please walk, do not run, I have a lot of flowers and I don't wanna lose them. :)

If you win the bid, you will be taken to Beau's house first thing so that you can ask him to move in. After that I ask that you drop the bells off at the station then we're good to go! :)

Aurgh! I really want beau but my town is full:/?
I'm gonna see anyone wants to move then I might be able to get him!

1M.
(Yui Z will be holding him in her town until I have room if I win, I hope that's okay. I'll pay though)

Last edited:
Yes, you and your friend can both come over at the same time, you pay be the bells and while you're doing that, your friend can go ask Beau to move in. :)

No, It's still on going until six. It's currently 9 am, my time and It ends at 6 my time. : )

Last edited:
Sighing ,u, 10 million. Someone's definitely going to go higher before it's over but I'll just try anyway. I won't wake up in time for the end of it ;_; Good luck to whoever buys the cutie

Sighing ,u, 10 million. Someone's definitely going to go higher before it's over but I'll just try anyway. I won't wake up in time for the end of it ;_; Good luck to whoever buys the cutie

Make sure you're up! XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back