• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

I'm selling 5 stacks of each: hardwood, softwood and regular wood. I would like NMTs or some items from my wishlist - https://nook.exchange/u/Cyku/wishlist ^^ We can also mix some NMTs with Bells 50:50. My only condition is please, buy equal quantity of each type of wood :3

I'd like your 5 stacks of hardwood please! I can offer you these items from your wishlist:
  • cool-paint flooring
  • retro dotted rug (I don't have the blue one, but this is as cute, but its up to you~)
  • cushion
I can craft you and iron wall rack~

And I have these recipes if you're interested:
  • peach dress
  • pot
  • water pump
  • wooden-block table
  • wooden simple bed
  • steamer-basket set
I can also give you 2 NMTs, on top of what you would like from what I'm offering. ^.^

looking for any and all mushrooms! hoping to pay with NMT or IGB but we can work TBT out as well!

Edit: FOUND TOO MANY ^_^

Looking for stacks of clay. Looking to buy about 10 stacks.

Will trade bells or TBT or some hybrid flowers (1 blue rose and 1 green mum per stack). I also have DIYs, send me a message to check which ones you’re looking for and if I have it.

Last edited:
Looking for some old tires, looking for maybe 6 pieces? Let me know if you want to get rid of them!

Buying stacks of regular wood.
Willing to pay 2 NMT or 198K bells per stack
Please DM me!

Already bought wood!

Last edited:
Selling stacks of all materials including bamboo but excluding gold nuggets for nmt :)

Selling stacks of all materials including bamboo but excluding gold nuggets for nmt :)
hi!! can i buy 4 stacks of iron and 1 stack of clay from you for 3 nmt per stack of 30? so 15 nmt total 😄 lmk if that’s not enough

Looking for 2 red cosmos for a campsite recipe! Willing to trade NMT, IGB, TBT, or a blue hyacinth I recently acquired!
Found them!

Last edited:
Selling 2 Gemini fragments! will trade for IGB or NMT :)
sold!

Last edited:
Looking for about 10 venus combs and 10 giant clams! Can offer star fragments, NMT, or IGB. :)

Looking for 2 red cosmos for a campsite recipe! Willing to trade NMT, IGB, TBT, or a blue hyacinth I recently acquired!

I have 2 fully grown red cosmos! I will give them to you gratis as well. LMK soon if you want them. :)

Back