Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

I'm selling 5 stacks of each: hardwood, softwood and regular wood. I would like NMTs or some items from my wishlist - https://nook.exchange/u/Cyku/wishlist ^^ We can also mix some NMTs with Bells 50:50. My only condition is please, buy equal quantity of each type of wood :3

I'd like your 5 stacks of hardwood please! I can offer you these items from your wishlist:
  • cool-paint flooring
  • retro dotted rug (I don't have the blue one, but this is as cute, but its up to you~)
  • cushion
I can craft you and iron wall rack~

And I have these recipes if you're interested:
  • peach dress
  • pot
  • water pump
  • wooden-block table
  • wooden simple bed
  • steamer-basket set
I can also give you 2 NMTs, on top of what you would like from what I'm offering. ^.^

looking for any and all mushrooms! hoping to pay with NMT or IGB but we can work TBT out as well!

Edit: FOUND TOO MANY ^_^

Looking for stacks of clay. Looking to buy about 10 stacks.

Will trade bells or TBT or some hybrid flowers (1 blue rose and 1 green mum per stack). I also have DIYs, send me a message to check which ones you’re looking for and if I have it.

Last edited:
Looking for some old tires, looking for maybe 6 pieces? Let me know if you want to get rid of them!

Buying stacks of hardwood and regular wood, 99k bells or 1 NMT per stack! DM me if interested

Buying stacks of regular wood.
Willing to pay 2 NMT or 198K bells per stack
Please DM me!

Already bought wood!

Last edited:
Selling stacks of all materials including bamboo but excluding gold nuggets for nmt :)

Selling stacks of all materials including bamboo but excluding gold nuggets for nmt :)
hi!! can i buy 4 stacks of iron and 1 stack of clay from you for 3 nmt per stack of 30? so 15 nmt total 😄 lmk if that’s not enough

Looking for 2 red cosmos for a campsite recipe! Willing to trade NMT, IGB, TBT, or a blue hyacinth I recently acquired!
Found them!

Last edited:
Selling 2 Gemini fragments! will trade for IGB or NMT :)
sold!

Last edited:
Looking for about 10 venus combs and 10 giant clams! Can offer star fragments, NMT, or IGB. :)

Looking for 2 red cosmos for a campsite recipe! Willing to trade NMT, IGB, TBT, or a blue hyacinth I recently acquired!

I have 2 fully grown red cosmos! I will give them to you gratis as well. LMK soon if you want them. :)

Back