Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

anyone have a spare 4 conch shells on hand? My Beaches aren't coughing them up and I really want to build a shell partition. I can pay in iron nuggets, any other material, or IGB

Looking for normal wood.
Can give Iron, Bamboo pieces, Tree branches, rocks, cherry blossoms, NMT, IGB

selling blue windflowers, 4 for 1 nmt. currently 50+ in stock
also giving away a bunch of regular flowers! lilies, mums, cosmos, roses, hyacinths etc. etc. lmk if you're in need of any and i'll see if i have it

I'm selling cherry blossom viewing lanterns each 1 is 175k and you can buy 6 for 1.05 million bells

I also want to build a bonsai shelf. I can trade the cherry blossom bonsai since I have 2 of them for a pine bonsai if your interested in either offer please comment below

I'm looking to buy stones in bulk! (I may or may not be obsessed with the hedge fence, so I need a lot lol)

looking to exchange stacks of hard & soft wood for normal wood & stones!

Looking to trade For Cherries, I have all other fruits and Bamboo I will trade. Would like 2 stacks of Cherries, willing to trade 2 stacks of any items listed.

Looking to trade For Cherries, I have all other fruits and Bamboo I will trade. Would like 2 stacks of Cherries, willing to trade 2 stacks of any items listed.

I have literally a massive amount of cherries. Will trade X stacks of cherries for same amount stacks of any other fruit you have.

Back