• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

I have a lot of stones. How many stacks would you like?

Also preferring to receiving IGB in lieu of NMT (needs bells more than NMTs tbh...) but if not possible that's ok.

I have a lot of stones. How many stacks would you like?

Also preferring to receiving IGB in lieu of NMT (needs bells more than NMTs tbh...) but if not possible that's ok.
Looking for like 3 stacks of stone, how many IGB would you want?

looking for wooden bookcase DIY or a few of the actual item itself! will pay in bells, a few NMTS, and some DIY recipes

Looking for full stacks of regular wood!

I can offer bells or NMT; PM what you want. ^_^

Looking for yellow comfy sandals, can offer any crafting material/NMT/possible wishlist items!

would anyone be willing to sell me/let me catalog the climbing wall in natural and/or white? can pay 1x NMT or however many bells, just name your price

I need regular wood, by the stack. looking for ~ 5

I can pay in NMTs, IGB, 1 rusted part, 1x stack of weeds but don't have many other materials to give right now, let me know what you'd like to offer. :)

Hi guys, I need some gold nuggets and willing to trade with either bells or Nook mile ticket. Give me a fair deal and let's trade! My ID: SW-5745-9759-4477.
Post automatically merged:

Hi guys, I need some gold nuggets and willing to trade with either bells or Nook mile ticket. Give me a fair deal and let's trade! My ID: SW-5745-9759-4477.

Back