• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Banner/Background Changing with Time

kikotoot

Hat Tips and Tea Sips
Bells
Galaxy Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Planet Glow Wand
Moon Bunny
White Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Snow Bunny
Blue Mote of Flame
I love this feature so much

it reminds me, while I'm studying, that it's actually almost morning, and that I need to maintain a high level of productivity if I want to experience a full sleep cycle before my final.

jokes aside, I really do love how it changes :p and the early morning one and evening one are two of my favourites

I like it too! It really makes it feel like morning or whatever time of the day! Gives such an Animal Crossing vibe!

I like the changing of the time too, especially the morning one and evening one. It's really cool to see it change times. Maybe one day when New Horizons is out, I might get up early to play that and maybe browse tbt to see the time and background change. :)

Back