• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Balloon furniture

I don't think anyone likes the balloon series
Kinda tacky and the carpet looks rubbish aka low quality graphic

I only pop balloons to get the badge. =_= then sell it right away. hahaha
only decent piece is the dog balloon lamp.. or balloon lamp...

Nope, I hate it. I only keep the balloon dog lamps because I like the pink lighting. Everything else is just bells.

greatest furniture series ever, I hope Nintendo makes all furniture baloon furniture next game

j/k its ****
Yes! I hope villagers and house exteriors will look like balloons in the next game, too. :lemon:
And yes, I know you were kidding.
But in all seriousness, I think it's one of the ugliest sets by far.

Last edited:
It's cute in theory but in practice it's just a total mess. The colors are way too bright and it makes it hard to actually use it alongside anything.

I liked getting the balloon furniture in the beginning but then after you get it all what is the point other than getting the badge. I wish it was like it was in WW where you got random furniture when you shot down a balloon and only every once in a while would it be a piece of the balloon furniture... that would have made it more special. Maybe in the next game?

I like certain pieces of the balloon furniture like the lamp (not the dog one) and the dresser. But what is with the TV? I'm like how does that even work. :p

And the flooring and wallpaper looks tacky.

Last edited:
I was disappointed when I just got the game and I shot my first few balloons down. Aside from it being ugly, I liked it more when you had no idea what furniture would fall down.

I rather like the balloon series, but it should really be mixed in with other items like the Mario series in City Folk. I don't see a reason why Nintendo would change that.

I think it would be a lot nicer if the wall & flooring were more toned down. The furniture in itself is okay but once you pair it with the walls and floor it's so busy that it's blinding. Like, I need shades. :cool:

It was okay in the beginning. But the Balloon series had no potential. The best that I did with it was use one of the Museum rooms for a little with housing the Balloon series; but, that didn't last long. I ended up getting rid of it.

I hate it with a burning passion. :'c
I miss the old stuff.

Back when I first played New Leaf, I too used the balloon series for HHA points. But now, I don't really care for it. The furniture isn't that inspiring to me, and there's plenty of other series of furniture to collect & use. The balloon wall and balloon floor are also not that mind blowing. Just balloons; what else do you expect?

Back in my Wild World days, I also remember getting exciting to see a balloon appear, wondering what it would hold.

It's alright c: I think it's a unique idea, but not a fan of it personally.

Back