• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Balloon furniture

I don't think anyone likes the balloon series
Kinda tacky and the carpet looks rubbish aka low quality graphic

I only pop balloons to get the badge. =_= then sell it right away. hahaha
only decent piece is the dog balloon lamp.. or balloon lamp...

Nope, I hate it. I only keep the balloon dog lamps because I like the pink lighting. Everything else is just bells.

greatest furniture series ever, I hope Nintendo makes all furniture baloon furniture next game

j/k its ****
Yes! I hope villagers and house exteriors will look like balloons in the next game, too. :lemon:
And yes, I know you were kidding.
But in all seriousness, I think it's one of the ugliest sets by far.

Last edited:
It's cute in theory but in practice it's just a total mess. The colors are way too bright and it makes it hard to actually use it alongside anything.

I liked getting the balloon furniture in the beginning but then after you get it all what is the point other than getting the badge. I wish it was like it was in WW where you got random furniture when you shot down a balloon and only every once in a while would it be a piece of the balloon furniture... that would have made it more special. Maybe in the next game?

I like certain pieces of the balloon furniture like the lamp (not the dog one) and the dresser. But what is with the TV? I'm like how does that even work. :p

And the flooring and wallpaper looks tacky.

Last edited:
I was disappointed when I just got the game and I shot my first few balloons down. Aside from it being ugly, I liked it more when you had no idea what furniture would fall down.

I rather like the balloon series, but it should really be mixed in with other items like the Mario series in City Folk. I don't see a reason why Nintendo would change that.

I think it would be a lot nicer if the wall & flooring were more toned down. The furniture in itself is okay but once you pair it with the walls and floor it's so busy that it's blinding. Like, I need shades. :cool:

It was okay in the beginning. But the Balloon series had no potential. The best that I did with it was use one of the Museum rooms for a little with housing the Balloon series; but, that didn't last long. I ended up getting rid of it.

Back when I first played New Leaf, I too used the balloon series for HHA points. But now, I don't really care for it. The furniture isn't that inspiring to me, and there's plenty of other series of furniture to collect & use. The balloon wall and balloon floor are also not that mind blowing. Just balloons; what else do you expect?

Back in my Wild World days, I also remember getting exciting to see a balloon appear, wondering what it would hold.

Back