• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Back from the dead.....

Trent the Paladin

Lv 29 Nerd
Retired Staff
Bells
Father's Day Carnation
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Rainbow Feather
Yellow Pansy
Pikachu Easter Egg
Hello again. I've been inactive for what... 6 weeks? I was busy playing Pokemon. What's happened between then?

You're in the right place. Pokemon D/P are popular here too right now.

:p

Welcome back, Tom.

Gengar said:
You're in the right place. Pokemon D/P are popular here too right now.

:p

Welcome back, Tom.
Hey. I got stuck on the Elite Four. (It's amazing how I beat all the tough people with under leveled Pokemon, they must suck...) Help any?

Welcome back.
I finally got a wii, but their old news compared to pokemon, which I don't have yet.

:(

Tom the Warrior said:
Light Avenger18 said:
Welcome back.
I finally got a wii, but their old news compared to pokemon, which I don't have yet.

Sorry but who are you?
Charming.
I was originally Gerudo18. We didn't talk that much really. Once or twice.

Light Avenger18 said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Light Avenger18 said:
Welcome back.

Sorry but who are you?
Charming.
I was originally Gerudo18. We didn't talk that much really. Once or twice.
Oh right. I guess I wasn't here for the name change...

If you8 have Wifi you should have been on to play pokemon... we have a board for it in the red rock area... and secret clubs somewhere..... :r

Sporge27 said:
If you8 have Wifi you should have been on to play pokemon... we have a board for it in the red rock area... and secret clubs somewhere..... :r
My cue to join them all....

:D

Tom the Warrior said:
UltraByte said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Sporge27 said:

You can't join all of the clubs.
Half?

:'(
idk. Some clubs are rivals with eachother, and to my knowledge, there's only two clubs.

UltraByte said:
Tom the Warrior said:
UltraByte said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Sporge27 said:

Half?

idk. Some clubs are rivals with eachother, and to my knowledge, there's only two clubs.
Nope. Only 1. Galatic may be closing.

OddCrazyMe said:
UltraByte said:
Tom the Warrior said:
UltraByte said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Sporge27 said:

Half?

What? Why?

OddCrazyMe said:
UltraByte said:
Tom the Warrior said:
UltraByte said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Sporge27 said:

Half?

Nu! Now we cant Pwn Pepole

Back