• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Back from Hiatus <3

AppleBitterCrumble

TBT Hoarder
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
6512-8605-8411
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Hey TBTer's!

I'm back from my lengthy hiatus!

I'm not sure how active I will be on the forums but I hope to rekindle some friendships and meet new people here :D

With college deadlines coming up rapidly for me I found it hard to get everything done and still have time for ACNL, but since winter is approaching I look to get back into it because that's my favorite season to play in!

If you guys ever want to talk feel free to VM or PM me <3

- ABC

Welcome back! :) Hope that college doesn't stress you out too much so you can enjoy ACNL and other things that make you happy.

Welcome back! I understand the whole college deadlines thing completely. Definitely can get in the way of AC and TBT.

Last edited:
Welcome back after so long! :D I definitely can relate to the pressure and time crunch in college (thank God I am only 2 months away from finishing! lol).

Hello ABC, welcome back to the forums! :) Winter is not my favorite season (that honor belongs to autumn), but to be honest every season (in AC) has its own charm.

If you'd like to play AC together sometime, or just chat, please send me a PM :)

Haha I didn't even realize you made a thread! Welcome back, friend. It's great to have you around again. c:

Back