• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

~Baby Chibis~ [Full]

Elov

Drowsy Deer
Bells
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Zipper Sakura
Red Tulip
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Peach (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (33) +
��~Baby Chibis~��

Important Announcement

There's going to be a slight delay with your commissions due to a personal crisis. My 13 year old dog had a seizure. And it was a really terrifying experience to say the least. My boyfriend and I took her to the vet and now she's on medication. But I'm still extremely worried that it will happen again. It's really hard for me to focus on art. (I also am a bit overwhelmed because I have a different art shop on gaia with 3 other slots filled there as well...) It will probably take me 2 weeks at least to finish everyones commissions. I might be able to get things done earlier though depending on how things go. I'm just trying to let you guys know and keep you updated on why it might be taking longer than usual. If you need to cancel your commission due to the time please pm/vm me or post on here and I'll take you off of the slots. But otherwise thank you all so much for your patience.

---------------------------

I opened up a lil chibi shop on gaia the other day, and was thinking about selling some here since I only have 250tbt in the bank ;-;

They'll be done on a lil base I made btw ^^
Also they'll be signed as "elov" & not "sm" on here. SM are the initials of my gaia username xD

Black outline:
xqIBStm.png
WP4WmoA.png

Colored outline:

ojtqoEx.png
HeMiOgE.png
Kq7cWgI.png
lleruOh.png
oh8njL1.png

Price: 250tbt ea.
Colored outline: +50tbt
RLC (paypal): $3 per chibi. +0.50 for colored outline
I will also accept DA points as well $1.00 = 100da

Please credit me on my toyhou.se or on tbt~ My toyhou.se link is in my signature

Form:
Ref:
Expression:
Colored outline y/n?:
Anything else?:
Offer:

Slots [FULL]:
Kairi-Kitten - colored outline
Kianli - black outline
Kaiserin - colored outline

(If all slots are full I'll open up 2 bribe slots~ Basically just bribe me an offer & if I accept you'll be added onto these slots. They take priority over tbt slots but rlc=highest priority)

Tbt Bribe Slots [open]:

RLC Slots: [Unlimited]
-

Please allow a few days - to a week for me to finish your chibi! I have slots on gaia as well so please forgive me if it takes over a week!~

Last edited:
Ref: Kion-[X] Larger-[X]
Expression: Smirk maybe w/ fang sticking out xD? he's fairly teasing/playful in a perverted manner haha
Colored outline y/n?: Yes please : )
Anything else?: N/A
Total: 300 TBT ^.^ since he is a bit complex haha

Last edited:
ref: http://toyhou.se/567763.eliza
expression: smiling
colored outline y/n?: N
anything else: no
total: 200?
Accepted~ c:

Ref: Kion-[X] Larger-[X]
Expression: Smirk maybe w/ fang sticking out xD? he's fairly teasing/playful in a perverted manner haha
Colored outline y/n?: Yes please : )
Anything else?: N/A
Total: 300 TBT ^.^ since he is a bit complex haha

I'm a bit hesitant since he's pretty complicated but I'll see what I can do~ >.< If I feel like I won't be able to capture him right I'll let you know! Accepted~

Form: Kaiserin
Ref: http://i.imgur.com/hbONWkl.png
Expression: Jittery from drinking coffee maybe?
Colored outline y/n?: Yes
Anything else?:
He wears an Orange hoodie, Black pants, and orange shoes. He has a more messier/ruffled hairstyle than Ichimatsu [Maybe from drinking too much coffee, keep it in the same style as you do his hair like the rest of his brothers, just more ruffled] don't forget the green bush in the middle of his jacket.

Total: 200?

Last edited:
Form: Kaiserin
Ref: http://i.imgur.com/hbONWkl.png
Expression: Jittery from drinking coffee maybe?
Colored outline y/n?: Yes
Anything else?:
He wears an Orange hoodie, Black pants, and orange shoes. He has a more messier/ruffled hairstyle than Ichimatsu [Maybe from drinking too much coffee, keep it in the same style as you do his hair like the rest of his brothers, just more ruffled] don't forget the green bush in the middle of his jacket.

Total: 200?

Oo accepted but a colored outline is +30 tbt is that okay?

Last edited:
Hi!

Ref: X
Expression: Serious/interested/curious
Colored outline y/n?: y
Anything else?: Brown hair, green eyes, black glasses. No bangs, and please don't forget birthmark. Outfit: White button-down tucked into black knee-length skirt, grey stockings and black mary-janes. Holding a book perhaps?
Total:$2.50

Your stuff is adorable! ^-^ <3

Accepted~ c:

I'm a bit hesitant since he's pretty complicated but I'll see what I can do~ >.< If I feel like I won't be able to capture him right I'll let you know! Accepted~

Ah that's fine let me know :'D I can always switch out to a simpler OC if it proves too difficult : ) I have plenty that need more art lol ^^

Hi!

Ref: X
Expression: Serious/interested/curious
Colored outline y/n?: y
Anything else?: Brown hair, green eyes, black glasses. No bangs, and please don't forget birthmark. Outfit: White button-down tucked into black knee-length skirt, grey stockings and black mary-janes. Holding a book perhaps?
Total:$2.50

Your stuff is adorable! ^-^ <3

Omg!! Accepted~ <3 Sending you paypal info via pm!

Last edited:
Ref: This please!
Expression: Happy, curious or smiling?
Colored outline y/n?: Yes please!
Anything else?: No, but thank you for this opportunity and consideration!
Offer: Bribe: 500 TBT

PU: For Samansu!!
Gah I spent forever on this! ;-; I really need to get faster at drawing lol. Nevertheless I hope you like it <3 !! Thank you so much for commissioning me! c:
HeMiOgE.png

PU: For Samansu!!
Gah I spent forever on this! ;-; I really need to get faster at drawing lol. Nevertheless I hope you like it <3 !! Thank you so much for commissioning me! c:
HeMiOgE.png

Ahh! So cute! Thank you very much! I love her! ^-^ <3

Ref:
w630_fb2aa613e065033e12d674de9626dc21TWD502GP05220147-1413995987.jpgthe guy on the right. He also has a red handkerchief or bandana in his back left pocket.1e980b213b9e057a48037e07723fc0c8.jpgthe "necklace" of human ears is unnecessary but feel free lol
Expression: Not..happy. But not sad. Kinda a mad look, but like a "I always have this look" mad look ya know?
Colored outline y/n?: No
Anything else?: obviously this isn't an OC, I just am madly in love with Daryl Dixon and must have art of my baby
Offer: 200 (tell me if you want more, but all I have is over on the left)

Last edited:
I'm sorry I'm going to have to reject your request as of now due to recent circumstances in my life and due to the amount of commissions I currently have. But once things clear up and I finish everything I'll let you know when I'll accept new slots again. ^^

---

That being said I made an important announcement on the first page. Commissions will be delayed due to this so please read it if you have a slot. And let me know if you have any concerns involving cancelling your slot etc. Thank you so much for your patience.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I'm going to have to reject your request as of now due to recent circumstances in my life and due to the amount of commissions I currently have. But once things clear up and I finish everything I'll let you know when I'll accept new slots again. ^^

---

That being said I made an important announcement on the first page. Commissions will be delayed due to this so please read it if you have a slot. And let me know if you have any concerns involving cancelling your slot etc. Thank you so much for your patience.

Oh my goodness! I hope your doggy is ok! :C Hang in there and let me know if you need someone to talk to! <3

---

oh no....... I hope you and your angel will get through this, I'm so sorry for what happened. :c I would be so sad if the same thing happened to one of my pets.

Back