Awesome MSC Match

Tennis=Life

Bells
Okay, I'm ranked about 3,500 and I'm matched up against rank 40. To start the game I get the drop ball and pass it back and pass it back and forth to make the ball turn white (charged up) and then scored with Dk in about 10 seconds. Next 5 seconds he passes about twice then to Birdo and scores with a weak goal. 1 second later right when I start my kick I hold/charge the ball and score with DK. Then he scores 2 in a row. So it's 3-2. Then I forget the rest however I'm up 6-4 at the end of the game and score another one (Toad hop with 15 seconds left) to win 7-4. Well, I think 1 of those goals was a hammer spam. Now to the 2nd game. He scored 2 quick goals in the first minute. Then I scored 2 more after that. Then idk what happens but I know he scored to go up 2-3 and then I kept trying to Toad Hop in and after the 3rd try (toad after toad, I have 2 Toads so I kept doing it when the goalie would deflect it back with the opposite one) so then it's 3-3. Then I'm DK and his birdo is coming towards me to steal it and I deke (you know d-pad move) him into the electric wall. Megastrike an Orange 4 and 2 pass the goalie. So I win 5-3 in the 2nd game.

7-4 and 5-3. Such an awesome match especially the first half of the first game.

Back