• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Avatar/ Signature Art <3

sketch-1472589901841.jpg

He looks great so far! Even without his ears and limbs, lol. Keep doing what you're doing! I'm sure it'll look great in the end. :)

XD I had to color the eyes to make sure they looked okay. And I had to find the right hair color cause I love his hair. Is that wBen the right color tho? I will probably have him done by the end on this week or sooner just depending on my homework situation. If there is ever anything you want me to change, just tell me :) Sry bout the link :(

XD I had to color the eyes to make sure they looked okay. And I had to find the right hair color cause I love his hair. Is that wBen the right color tho? I will probably have him done by the end on this week or sooner just depending on my homework situation. If there is ever anything you want me to change, just tell me :) Sry bout the link :(

No worries about the link! And yeah, the hair colour is perfect. :)

No worries about the link! And yeah, the hair colour is perfect. :)

I am alost doneeee! Sry it has taken me so long. It's been a hectic 2 weeks for me. I will try to have him done very soon. I will only charge you 15 TBT. Cause it was a bad idea to open this thread right before school started.

Last edited:
I am alost doneeee! Sry it has taken me so long. It's been a hectic 2 weeks for me. I will try to have him done very soon. I will only charge you 15 TBT. Cause it was a bad idea to open this thread right before school started.

No worries about the time! Thanks for the updates! :)

No worries about the time! Thanks for the updates! :)

Ugh it literally took me so long. This was honestly a complete disaster. First, I just started school so I am stressed and getter pounded with homework. Secondly, I haven't been feeling very well either. Third off, I somehow lost all of this work that I had done. Fourth, It's the first male oc I have ever drawn so it was a bit different. Lastly, I lost my freaking stylus/pen thingy that I use to draw on my phone. Well... I don't expect you to pay full price
It seems like you have gotten a decentry amount of art done, so pay me what you feel it's wOrth
Check it out!
sketch-1474433019494.jpg

Or this sketch-1474433019494.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh it literally took me so long. This was honestly a complete disaster. First, I just started school so I am stressed and getter pounded with homework. Secondly, I haven't been feeling very well either. Third off, I somehow lost all of this work that I had done. Fourth, It's the first male oc I have ever drawn so it was a bit different. Lastly, I lost my freaking stylus/pen thingy that I use to draw on my phone. Well... I don't expect you to pay full price
It seems like you have gotten a decentry amount of art done, so pay me what you feel it's wOrth
Check it out!

Or this View attachment 183886

He looks so cute! <3 Of course I'll pay you the amount we agreed on before! I'm sorry you encountered so many difficulties along the way. I really appreciate you finishing it. :)

He looks so cute! <3 Of course I'll pay you the amount we agreed on before! I'm sorry you encountered so many difficulties along the way. I really appreciate you finishing it. :)

Awe thanks <3 It's fine. Probably not a good ideal to open up a shop right now tho xD silly me... I am glad you like it tho.

Back