• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Autumn247's drawing thread

man i really need to start visiting this subforum more often, i had no idea you created an art thread! 🤩 all of your drawings are beautiful! the details in each one are so good! i especially love your pumpkin and marill drawings... they’re so cute. 🥺
Thank you so much!! That means a lot to me :D ❤️

Started working on a drawing of Yugi from Yugioh

Attachments

• yugi.jpg
    yugi.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 13
Does anyone know any good books, or online guides for learning how to shade? I'm wanting to get better at shading techniques :)

You should try drawing Pokemon 😆
Post automatically merged:

I think your really good! Better than me I reckon

I’ll try drawing some more pokemon, l I used to draw them a lot. They’re fun to draw :D

Thank you, I’m sure you’re good as well , everyone is doing the best they can :) and everyone improves over time, I still have a long way to go and more to learn :)

I’ll try drawing some more pokemon, l I used to draw them a lot. They’re fun to draw :D

Thank you, I’m sure you’re good as well , everyone is doing the best they can :) and everyone improves over time, I still have a long way to go and more to learn :)
Can you draw me a Pikachu please? it’s my favourite Pokemon

Back