• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

Well, it's a good thing you asked! After all... Rolf is moving out!
He says he 'overstayed his welcome,' but really, he just arrived. Since you can see there's a lurker just above, I'll be PMing and giving a few hours for a response before I open him up to the thread.

Hooray! Nothing like getting lurkers for villagers I have!

Speaking of Villagers I have, the next move-in is exciting!
Lolly is moving in!
I'm not hard-up for money at the moment, so I'm not going to worry about auctioning her off. She'll be free.

I usually only do one cycle a day, to give time to get dudes adopted, and today is not his day to ping, so you'll be fine! No worries!

Last edited:
Oooh! Let me check if I have room for Rolf! If not, I do have someone moving and can TT them out!

Frita is moving in!
We're having a good run of adorable sheepies.

Keaton is moving out!
He's got a lurker, so I'll be sending out the message and waiting a few hours, first.

We've had a good string of adoptions lately, especially since...
Keaton has been adopted!

Also, good news, no one in particular! The 16 villager cycle for Marshall (who initially was in town because I was holding him for someone) has been completed! So now it's possible for him to show up again, and actually be adoptable this time.

Last edited:
Fantastic cycling thread! I will be lurking for Merengue, Genji and Marshall hard-core :))

Last edited:
Bruce is moving in!
You lucky puppies.

And, after about 2 extra days of time-travel and some frantic searching...
Frita is moving out!
She has a lurker, so I'll be offering that person a few hours in which to get in touch with me about picking her up before I open her to general adoption.

Back