• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

Well, it's a good thing you asked! After all... Rolf is moving out!
He says he 'overstayed his welcome,' but really, he just arrived. Since you can see there's a lurker just above, I'll be PMing and giving a few hours for a response before I open him up to the thread.

Hooray! Nothing like getting lurkers for villagers I have!

Speaking of Villagers I have, the next move-in is exciting!
Lolly is moving in!
I'm not hard-up for money at the moment, so I'm not going to worry about auctioning her off. She'll be free.

I usually only do one cycle a day, to give time to get dudes adopted, and today is not his day to ping, so you'll be fine! No worries!

Last edited:
Oooh! Let me check if I have room for Rolf! If not, I do have someone moving and can TT them out!

Frita is moving in!
We're having a good run of adorable sheepies.

Keaton is moving out!
He's got a lurker, so I'll be sending out the message and waiting a few hours, first.

Good to see this thread picking up steam again. Waiting eagerly for one of my dreamies to show up.

We've had a good string of adoptions lately, especially since...
Keaton has been adopted!

Also, good news, no one in particular! The 16 villager cycle for Marshall (who initially was in town because I was holding him for someone) has been completed! So now it's possible for him to show up again, and actually be adoptable this time.

Last edited:
Fantastic cycling thread! I will be lurking for Merengue, Genji and Marshall hard-core :))

Last edited:
Bruce is moving in!
You lucky puppies.

And, after about 2 extra days of time-travel and some frantic searching...
Frita is moving out!
She has a lurker, so I'll be offering that person a few hours in which to get in touch with me about picking her up before I open her to general adoption.

Back