• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

Vladimir is moving in!

And, after some initial puzzlement over this (sometimes, it's hard to find the correct villager...
Cherry is moving out!
She has some lurkers, so I'll be giving them a few hours to get back to me about the possibility of adopting her; if that fails, then any and all comers will have a shot at adopting her -- I'll let y'all know when.

Um, for one, I don't have him in town, and haven't in a long time...
Second, I don't do reservations outside of special circumstances. What you can do is lurk for Wart Jr, and if he comes into town again and moves out, I will let you know, and you'll have time to adopt him before anyone else gets a chance. Sounds good? Should I put you down for that?

Thanks for that. I am very new to this board! Don't worry about me getting him. I should have noticed when you posted, sorry

Aah, you were on the first page. I can put you down if he comes back around, but be sure to always read the OP for an accurate list of who's in town.

Sadly, this particular iteration of Willow will be going to Leela, as thanks for her services at the start of the thread's life, in getting one of the earlier villagers to my town, but I'll mark you down for the next one, should it occur.

Meanwhile, it's been a few hours...
Cherry is up for adoption!
Anyone who's reading this can have her, at least if they post before tomorrow morning or so. Just post here or PM me or what-have-you that you want her and about when you can pick her up -- first one to do so gets her!

Cherry has been adopted!
Things went through ahead of schedule, but it means all is safely as it should be.

Last edited:
Willow has been adopted, and the Voucher has been redeemed!
So that debt, for the fine service of helping me get Papi to my main town earlier in the thread had been repaid!

Muffy is moving in!

Kidd is moving out!
Kidd doesn't have any lurkers, so he'll have a day of general adoption time, where first claimed, first served! For your claim to be a complete claim, though, you need to have some time of pick-up, whether "now," or some time period in the future where you'd be able to pick him up, so keep that in mind.

Back