Cycling auga's Cycling! **CLOSED** Status: [OFFLINE] On a temporary hold. I'll be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot who she was and looked her up.
I regret looking her up

OMG... I was SOOO mad when I got her from my boyfriend's town. >.< DAMN WI-FI POOL!!! I keep getting haunted by the ghost of pink and purple's past....

Yeah, she is terrible. I hate the gorillas...does anyone actually like them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, she's gone and I'm moving on. :)

ROSCOE is moving in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

AGENT S IS MOVING!!! HOORAY!!!!

I'm gonna stop cycling for the night, and work on getting peppy Puddles out of my town so Marshal's new girlfriend (and Citytown's new heroine) can move in! YAY!

ROSCOE is moving in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

AGENT S IS MOVING!!! HOORAY!!!!

I'm gonna stop cycling for the night, and work on getting peppy Puddles out of my town so Marshal's new girlfriend (and Citytown's new heroine) can move in! YAY!

Awesome! :D

*cough* zora *cough*

only caesar tbh
ac-cesar.jpg

Yay,it is online again :>

It's not, I just forgot to change the title. I'm trying to get one of my villagers from my main town to move out so I can get Agent S from my cycling town to move in. She's in boxes waiting for me. :) As soon as Puddles pings me, I'll be back to cycling, since I'll have my town complete! :)

I've been lurking, but I REALLY just wanna get back to cycling. STUPID PUDDLES!! D:<

By the way, I managed to get my hands on another copy of NL. So I will be using it to cycle as well.. it's a used copy and the existing town on it actually has two of my fiancee's dream villagers on it (Sterling and Julian) so won't be starting until those guys are in her town.

Also, if you're still interested in making those fried dumplings, I have spent several days tweaking with the original (bland) recipe, so ask if you're gonna try it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back