• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

attach a picture of your favorite part of your town

spunkystella

babygirl
Bells
Arcade Tokens
My current town is fairly new, and I'm looking for inspiration for landscaping. Maybe show around a PWP, around a pretty pathway, anything. I'm so bad at thinking of cute designs and how to fill blank space in my town, so I'd love to look at what you guys have done!

These are some of the areas in my town that I've completed and that I love for photo ops. I took these during the fireworks shows this summer.

Here's my zen town hall in the older/zen part of town:

Fireworks.jpg

And this little peninsula links the zen part of town to the residential area. Mint was a starter and I placed the windmill next to her house because I think they look so cute together. I also have a wood bench just off screen in front of Mint's house where my villagers like to congregate. I get a lot of pics of them sleeping on that bench. :D

Fireworks (2).jpg

Here some of my favourite areas :

DpdliC0U8AA2g7D.jpg
BsRmNaQCUAIAl0M.jpg
The Rainbow way

DpdlvJdU4AAMuOK.jpg
Dpdl6X6U4AEFrV_.jpg
Area picnic with a well

DpdmG9dU4AAVfxb.jpg
Bamboo pathway

Last edited:
Back