• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

At school, what kind of person are you?

Meh, I'm friends with a lot of the popular kids, I wouldn't say I'm popular but I wouldn't say I'm unpopular. I get good grades, and I'm a nerd at home, but I prefer to keep that...at home.

In any case, I'm not really IN any of those groups, but I'm friends with most of the people throughout them.

JJRamone2 said:
Meh, I'm friends with a lot of the popular kids, I wouldn't say I'm popular but I wouldn't say I'm unpopular. I get good grades, and I'm a nerd at home, but I prefer to keep that...at home.

In any case, I'm not really IN any of those groups, but I'm friends with most of the people throughout them.
Same here. I mean, like saying I play Pokemon would ruin my rep for a few days or so.

"You're like the only nerd I know who wears Hollister."
"I like to stand out I suppose."

That's what me and my friend were talking about yesterday actually. I'm kinda preppy, however like Fly said, there's more than one meaning to it.

JJRamone2 said:

Yeah that's pretty much me in a nutshell as well. Most of my friends are either popular or unpopular, I really don't have many jock/prep people. Although like most schools, the jocks are popular. But the people who get good grades aren't exactly nerds. Some of the most popular people get straight As.

I know almost everyone is my school.. but I don't consider myself popular or anything.

I ain't really part of any group. Maybe the "random people group".

Flygon said:
JJRamone2 said:

Same here. I mean, like saying I play Pokemon would ruin my rep for a few days or so.
omg, thats me too.

Im like, a Jock though.Im not as popular with the girls as i am with guys, but I still maange to be a preppy jock thing. I do have soenm friends that aerent popular.

Flygon said:
JJRamone2 said:

I've actually seen people get mocked mroe for playing Mario or LoZ than Pokemon and Animal Crossing.

YogurtBandit said:
Flygon said:
JJRamone2 said:

omg, thats me too.

Im like, a Jock though.Im not as popular with the girls as i am with guys, but I still maange to be a preppy jock thing. I do have soenm friends that aerent popular.
I'm the opposite. I'm better with the girls, I'm not good at sports much. ;P

Everybody says they're popular/semi.

:p It's hard to tell when you're talking about yourself.

Well, last year (when I hated it, and didn't know anyone), I was the freaky-quiet type.

This year...it's totally different. I don't want to sound stuck up, but I'd say I'm pretty popular.

:p

I mean, I'm pretty much friends with everyone I know....actually, there are only like 3 people I know that I wouldn't consider my friends...

But, I don't really think I'm a certain type as far as Jock, Nerd, etc, goes...

Its not a matter of if you're popular, its a matter of knowing whos the most popular at your school. if youre friends with them, and i mean, talk everyday friends, then youre popular. Because obviously, that person wouldnt be friends with you iff you werent a good person.(if they did they wouldnt be really popular) As mean as that sounds, its true.

I'm smart but I don't consider myself a nerd. And I just hang out with whoever I feel like.

Back