• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask the Coffee ANYTHING AT ALL!

Do/Can you drink your coffee black? If so, how?

I tried to once and almost died cause it was so bitter tasting lmao >__>

Last edited:
Do/Can you drink your coffee black? If so, how?

I tried to once and almost died cause it was so bitter tasting lmao >__>

NO! I used to try. I can't! I CANNOT!!!! It has to have either creamer or milk/sugar. And be iced. Mmmm

NO! I used to try. I can't! I CANNOT!!!! It has to have either creamer or milk/sugar. And be iced. Mmmm

Okay, glad to know I'm not the only one.

I've seen a lot of people on here say they like their coffee black. Idek how like omg xDDD

Why is your name yunamoon and not coffee related?

Because I'm not creative lol. I should get a name change request but it's ridiculously expensive with tbt. I thought of the fact AFTER choosing my usual default

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, glad to know I'm not the only one.

I've seen a lot of people on here say they like their coffee black. Idek how like omg xDDD

I saw so many articles and news stories that drinking black coffee = psychopath xD

I agree with you guys I CANNOT eat black coffee I NEED sugar ( or substitutes ) and half n half or other creamers

Do you own or want a switch?

Do you want to friend me in miitomo?

Have you ever been rickrolled before? :rolleyes:

Yup! Mostly YouTube vids though on reveal trailers

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree with you guys I CANNOT eat black coffee I NEED sugar ( or substitutes ) and half n half or other creamers

Do you own or want a switch?

Do you want to friend me in miitomo?

Glad you agree with us! Cause black coffee is so blargh

I do want one! Kinda on the fence but will cave eventually

Miitomo? I would but I don't use miitomo

Are you enjoying a cup of joe right now like I am?

Do you watch leverage?

Do you watch regular show?

Do you own any coffee themed skins or cases?

Coffee, can I drink you?

- - - Automatic Post Merge - - -

Wait, if you're coffee, and you're drinking coffee… *le gasp* CANNIBAL!!!!!!!!!111!!???!!!!oneoneone

Last edited:
Back