• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ask the below user a question!

I do! Although I haven't been to that many...

What do you plan on naming your AC:NH island?

I’m planning on naming my island IKI island !
There is an island named that near Japan ♪ hahaha

What do you look foward to in AC:NH ? ★

I’m really looking forward to seeing the new villagers. I like the glasses cat and the purple bear a lot.

What island fruit are you hoping to get?

For the most part, yes. There are SOME sweet stuff I'm not too big on though, like Sweetarts.

Beat any Resident Evil games?

Yup! Beat Pearl, X, Moon, then Sword! I wanna go back to the old school games and beat those too.

How about you?

I beat 1 or 2 of them, forget what they were though(and I may or may not have cheated a little).

What's for dinner?

I’m not sure, probably just a microwaveable thing or a biscuit, LOL

Same question?

Depends if I'm hungry or not, though usually whatever is available, be it breakfast-typical foods such as cereal, oatmeal, etc. or, more likely, a sandwich, Hot Pocket, microwaveable pizza or whatever.

Same q?.

I teach at a school, so whatever they serve for breakfast lol. Or if I'm at home, most likely oat cereal if anything.

Last time you've spoken in front of people (like a presentation)?

Last edited:
My absolute favorite is probably Bulbasaur since it was my very first starter and it's so classic, but I also love Oshawott, Popplio, and Fennekin :)

Ever soft-resetted for a legendary in a Pokemon game?

Back