• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ask the below user a question!

So far, either the Gamecube, Wii, or my laptop.

Same question?

Probably those corkscrew-looking ones.

Have any band/artist shirts?

I agree. Also people with their noses in their smartphones not noticing people around them so they just stop in the midst of the road, doesn't let people past, don't move so people can be seated etc. Also kids in public and parents who can't take care of them for life. smh let em be at home.

do you like country music?

(same lol)

Not a huge fan, but I've adjusted since I've been seeing my dad again. Heard some amazing songs, but they're not in my own playlists really.

Could you drink nothing but water for a week?

I used to eat em all the time, but kinda grew out of them when I started to eat lighter food. But if it's a well built link, I'll have one once in a while!

Favorite hot dog topping if any?

ninjad smh... well idk as long as it's not too sweet and free from nuts idk

you?

Last edited:
Hmm, ketchup, mustard, onions, peppers, and/or chili. It's rare to have it with other than ketchup and mustard though lol

What about ham/cheeseburgers?

It's not bad but inferior to City Folk and New Leaf in my opinion.

Likewise, I guess?

Last edited:
Back