• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ask the below user a question!

The crow. It's really intelligent and fascinating, they're just really fun to say the least haha.

Favorite Pixar movie?

Ahh so many good ones! Maybe the Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Bugs Life ugh so many more lol

Any go-to midnight snacks?

Nah not really...if there's any leftovers I'll usually just grab that or scrounge around for something else.

Favorite kind of muffin?

Blueberry. I'd say chocolate but they are either too sweet or filled with nuts/nutella so yeah.

you?

Town of Salem, if that counts. New Leaf would be the last one on a console.

What would you do if you were time warped back to 1992?

Realistically, panic. Then hope I remember some important events in upcoming years to use them to my advantage. Maybe Bitcoin? I don't know haha.

Do you like dark chocolate?

Yeah. Not only that it's healthier for you!

How about you?

Last edited:
I suppose ice cream cake? I also fancy vanilla and dark chocolate. I'm sure there are others I'm not thinking of.

Favorite type(s) of cookies?

Anything with chocolate! But not too picky as long as it's not lemon, or too crunchy.

Favorite soup?

Last edited:
Back