• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

ask the below user a question!

Normally Christmas this year just not 🥲

Dream collectable?

The one where there's a pink grid in space (blank, not the Pac-Man ones); I forget what it's called.

Do you own something that you got for cheap that is now worth a lot of money?

no, lol. also i’m pretty sure you’re referring to the tetris grid collectible!
IMG_4520.gif

same question?

I can’t think of anything.

Do you eat breakfast in the morning or do you skip it?

I skip it the majority of the time and just wait for brunch/lunch.

Do you listen to music on a daily basis?

Depends on the kind. I like fruity tea or tea with lots of milk. But I rarely ever drink it. That reminds me, I have some tea that I haven’t had in a while! I think I’ll have some tomorrow.

What’s one thing that doesn’t faze you as much as it does others?

Old food, I guess? I must have an iron stomach or something.

Same q?

I’ve had things that can make you go blind fly into my eyes by accident, and yet, my vision is still perfectly fine. One good example is a chunk of corroded battery acid going inside my eyelid, and I barely felt a thing other than the chunk hitting the eyeball itself. I’ve learned from then on to wear safety goggles when working with flying or hazardous objects on my car.

What’s the first thing or meal you ate today?

Probably either a cannoli, tiramisu, blueberry pie, or pecan pie. Can't decide which!

Favorite condiment?

'Man of the King' by Kalmah.

Same q?

“new battle!!!” from xenoblade 3 (this goes hard)

weirdest thing you’ve eaten?

Probably not weird for most, but it's gotta be wasabi. I tried it, and it was one of the worst things I ever tasted. It's essentially angry mint gum that is apparently edible. It was one of the few times that I nearly threw up eating something.

What was the last game you played that left you disappointed?

Eh...not as much as I can be. I need and want to improve my health. Once I do, I'll feel a lot more confident.

How are you right now?

Back