• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ask the below user a question!

i like and eat both, but i think i like white meat more. red meat is a little too heavy for me sometimes haha

same question?

I have eaten both, but I have a strong preference for white meat (well, mostly chicken XD) I don’t really red meat other than beef.

If there was a 100% chance you’d return safely, would you rather visit outer space or the bottom of the ocean?

Chick fil A. It’s a guilty pleasure of mine. Most of the other restaurants I like aren’t really fast food (does Chipotle count? lol)

What’s your favorite cold drink?

i havent really had pink lemonade that often, so im gonna go with regular

if you could have any power you wanted, but there was a side effect to said ability that made it tricky to use, what would the power and side effect be?

I already have that power, it's called One For All, and the side effect is that I end up injuring myself when I use it. :lemon:

Do you like pancakes?

Ninja'd

I don't have a favorite meal of the day.

Longest story you've ever written?

A long long time ago I wrote a few chapters of a book (teenage romance trash 😂)

Is there something that you have always wanted to do/achieve?

Become a better hornist and performer.

Same question?

i really wanna be able to make full on songs someday, especially in the happy hardcore / breakcore genres! once i find a good app to do so its over for y'all/j

if you listen to vocaloid, which character/voicebank is your favorite? you can include utauloids if you want, i dont mind

Back