• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ask the below user a question!

Anything good, which is vague I know but I like almost anything! Not usually picky. Unless it mumble rap or whatever the hell they call it?

How old are ye?

Last edited:
Hard to say, for as long as I've had my 3DS, I haven't played too many to have a "bad game" in mind :c The only one I can think of is Nintendogs + cats, but only because the cute kitties didn't do much xD

What persuaded you to buy your 2/3DS? Was it a particular game or just the whole range of them?

I've just always liked the DS family and wanted a new one, and since I can't see 3D, I got the new 2DS lol

Do you know what cosplay is / do you cosplay?

I know what cosplay is, always wanted to do it. But none of my friends do stuff like that, and I'm too much of a coward to cosplay alone.. haha

Favorite tv show?

-Terror in Resonance
-Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
-Dragon Maid
-Hero Academia
-Azumanga Daioh
-Full Metal Panic
-Friends
-BOF
-In Time With You
-too many more to list lol

When do you usually go to bed?
Do you have a set time, or when you feel like it?

I usually stay up late and go to sleep whenever I feel like, but lately I've been trying to make myself to to bed before 2 AM at least.

Do you play any games on your phone?

Pocket camp and pokemon go are about it lol

favorite flower?

Ahahahaha one time a Japanese girl gave me a bunch of free stuff and then proceeded to trap me on the island and I had to use the very basic Japanese I had learned from ouran high school host club to express how unhappy I was until she let me leave lmao

do you know how to sew?

it would be nice to learn eventually but no, haven't learned at the moment

Favorite hour of the day?

The world may never know

Are you called a weeb on the internet and are you called it irl?

no and no. i'm hardly that much into Japanese stuff nowadays except for some older music and books and movies, however the country's history is interesting.

worst buy you've made?

Ever? Hmm, I'd say either Destiny 2 (more disappointed but not terrible, but going back to Destiny 1 for a while) or buying a jacket online that was overpriced. I thought for the price would at least come with decent material and be warm, but was neither and was just thrown together lol.

Cheapest thing you've ever bought online?

Uhh probably the welcome amiibo cards from Japan I guess. Unless you count some $1 junk games on steam lel.

garment/outfit you'd never wear?

I'd say butt shorts, unless I'm at the beach or somewhere where they'e deemed appropriate. The people here have abused the hell out of them lol. And maybe uggs? Just not my style.

Your favorite item of clothing/outfit? Or style in general c:

Back