• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🍩~Ask Issi!~🍩

Do you have a favourite pokemon game?

Well, I think that Ive decided awhile back Pokemon White is my favorite, though I also adore Heart Gold. I played the TCG during Pokemon Black&White/2 so Im the most familiar with those Pokemon. Ive played all the newer games as well, and as much as I enjoy them I dont like them as much as the older ones (most of which Ive yet to finish), though ORAS was very cool (Wally and Zinnia are two of my favorite characters). Still havent played the original Emerald or any Sinnoh region games, but I get the feeling i'll like them very much as well!

EDIT: I meant Pokemon Black, my bad! XD

Last edited:
Well, I think that Ive decided awhile back Pokemon White is my favorite, though I also adore Heart Gold. I played the TCG during Pokemon Black&White/2 so Im the most familiar with those Pokemon. Ive played all the newer games as well, and as much as I enjoy them I dont like them as much as the older ones (most of which Ive yet to finish), though ORAS was very cool (Wally and Zinnia are two of my favorite characters). Still havent played the original Emerald or any Sinnoh region games, but I get the feeling i'll like them very much as well!

Ahhh, gen 5 is also my favourite too! Although I owned black. Personally, I don't like Wally as a character and I find Zinnia okay. (only because she wasn't involved in the main story until the delta episode so i felt like i didn't really get to know her.) I know what you mean though about the newer games. Sun & Moon's characters felt very fleshed out to me though and most of my favourite characters/pokemon are from that game.

Ahhh, gen 5 is also my favourite too! Although I owned black. Personally, I don't like Wally as a character and I find Zinnia okay. (only because she wasn't involved in the main story until the delta episode so i felt like i didn't really get to know her.) I know what you mean though about the newer games. Sun & Moon's characters felt very fleshed out to me though and most of my favourite characters/pokemon are from that game.
Oh my, I think I made a big mistake XD I meant Pokemon Black! I never played White actually. Reshiram was my legendary :3
I'm a huge Ralts/Gardevoir/Gallade fangirl so yeeaahh XD And thats understandable. She wasnt in it enough.
I thought Sun and Moon was a big step forward for the series, finally breaking out of the square grid like maps and movement to be more of a real feeling world. I thought they did it pretty well. I like Lillie alot, also Gladian, he was pretty cool.

Oh my, I think I made a big mistake XD I meant Pokemon Black! I never played White actually. Reshiram was my legendary :3
I'm a huge Ralts/Gardevoir/Gallade fangirl so yeeaahh XD And thats understandable. She wasnt in it enough.
I thought Sun and Moon was a big step forward for the series, finally breaking out of the square grid like maps and movement to be more of a real feeling world. I thought they did it pretty well. I like Lillie alot, also Gladian, he was pretty cool.

I loved watching Gladion and Hau interact, it was really entertaining to watch because of how much their personalities conflicted. and how could i forget those sick burns I also really liked Lillie and Gladion. She's so pure honestly. Although for obvious reasons N is my favourite. I have a lot of love for the eeveelutions, and Slyveon is my favourite pokemon. But I do understand why you like the ralts ev line fairy pokemon anything are my jam

I loved watching Gladion and Hau interact, it was really entertaining to watch because of how much their personalities conflicted. and how could i forget those sick burns I also really liked Lillie and Gladion. She's so pure honestly. Although for obvious reasons N is my favourite. I have a lot of love for the eeveelutions, and Slyveon is my favourite pokemon. But I do understand why you like the ralts ev line fairy pokemon anything are my jam
Wow! I love N too! I actually have an Nendoroid figure of him ^_^
Yeah, Lillie is. I like her hate and bag with "Nebby", just feel so cute XD
Sylveon is pretty amazing, I adore fairies myself too!

I have to bump this thread because my legions of fans and worshippers seem to be offline at the moment and unable to bombard me with the thousands of questions theyre dying to get answered.

Why do I have to consider the Doughnuts?

Bump...I wonder what my legions of fans are busy doing today to not have bumped my thread for me?

How are you? :)

I'm doing pretty well :D I haven't been doing much recently, just the usual.
I have no idea why I've started becoming tbt's Donut Queen or something XD
Been playing Shantae and the Pirates Curse, ACNL, and Pokemon Moon.

I hope youre doing well too :3

Back