• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ask Delphine what the meaning of life is

If I understand right, the euro is worth more than the dollar, so surprised if the DLC costs more than $8 for you. I decided to get it because I enjoy the game so much my attitude is basically 'shut up and take my money,' and I did not feel cheated by the DLC because the game feels full-featured and worth the full price. Also was glad to learn I can get the best wand that way (did not know that until another member here told me). Here is a page with more details about the DLC: http://nintendoeverything.com/fantasy-lifes-origin-island-dlc-fully-detailed/

Are you tempted to write a fair-related poem? Are you entering any of the contests? Hoping other contests show up?

Are you tempted to write a fair-related poem? Are you entering any of the contests? Hoping other contests show up?

Yup! Not sure what I'll be able to write but I'll give it a try! I'm assuming you'll try too so I hope you'll make me read your poem :)

And already entered two (for the room and the town design), might enter for the hat one :)

And the more contests, the better!

- - - Post Merge - - -

what is the meaning of life

Potatoes

I'm a man
but I don't like you

I don't like your kind.

You seem cool though, so I guess I don't like like you.

you know exactly what your kind is

ugh

females *shudders*

Ooooooh right, so sorry I didn't understand it like I should have! I must be tired. Or dumb. Or both.
Thought you meant "my kind of personnality" or something like that, and not my gender x)

Ooooooh right, so sorry I didn't understand it like I should have! I must be tired. Or dumb. Or both.
Thought you meant "my kind of personnality" or something like that, and not my gender x)

girls are yucky and have germs

sometime even cooties

Yup! Not sure what I'll be able to write but I'll give it a try! I'm assuming you'll try too so I hope you'll make me read your poem :)
I am looking forward to reading your poem, too. I am on the fourth stanza, and might end on the sixth.

And already entered two (for the room and the town design), might enter for the hat one :)
Nice. I am too lazy for the hat and interior, but I also submitted for town.

I have well wishes for all of your entries.

And the more contests, the better!
Indeed.

Back