0557-5119-2409
Blue Hybrid Violet
Rotating Fool's Egg
Isabelle
Chocolate Cake
Apple (Fruit)
Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
(It was formerly Ask the Kieran Fanatic but I think the current title is better)

Ask me anything here. Just make sure the questions aren't too personal or related to controversial topics, or I'll reply to you saying that I cannot answer them.

So why did I do this? I saw that some forumers here had their own AMA, so I thought it would be nice to make one too. Also, I want an excuse to talk to random people about things I like. Especially when it comes to the greatest Pokemon character of All Time.

I hope it's not too early for me to begin something like this; I'm becoming more active here recently even though I don't have as many posts as most of the people on here.

Last edited:
Simple question, but which is your first exposure to gaming in general?
We recieved a Wii (it's still there) as a Christmas gift over a decade ago. It was this limited edition model that came with New Super Mario Bros. Wii alongside the usual Wii Sports. We also got more games like Just Dance and Smash Bros. Brawl. I witnessed my siblings playing these two the most when I was little.

Favorite Pokémon game? (Outside of Scarlet and Violet)

Okay so... you're out somewhere for leisure. You have your keys, check... 🔑✅ your wallet/bag, check... 👛✅ your phone... UH-OH... you forgot your phone!!! 🚫📱 Buuut... you reach into your pockets and pull out a bicycle horn... 📯 a flopping fish... 🐟 a rubber chicken... 🐔 and a huge wooden mallet. 🔨 What do you pull out next that could salvage the situation? (you cannot say phone, silly!) 😛

Have you ever played Um Jammer Lammy?
I'm a PaRappa fan, so I had to play this too. It's great! I remember it was much harder than PaRappa 1 and 2, so I felt proud when I beat the story and cleared the PaRappa stages for the first time.

Who's your favorite AC villager, if any?
I have a lot of favorite villagers so if I had to answer this a few weeks ago it would be hard to pick. Nowadays I can easily say that it's Bob, mainly because he reminds me a lot of an OC I made years ago named...Bob. Bob (the human) can be seen in my Scratch account (same username).

Okay so... you're out somewhere for leisure. You have your keys, check... 🔑✅ your wallet/bag, check... 👛✅ your phone... UH-OH... you forgot your phone!!! 🚫📱 Buuut... you reach into your pockets and pull out a bicycle horn... 📯 a flopping fish... 🐟 a rubber chicken... 🐔 and a huge wooden mallet. 🔨 What do you pull out next that could salvage the situation? (you cannot say phone, silly!) 😛
I knew I was gonna get one of those questions from you... Anyway, if I didn't have a phone I'd be using a New 3DS XL. It's the closest thing to a phone that's not a phone for me because it has a camera, a music player, themes, and a whole lotta games. And probably a lot more I forgot about since it's hacked. The only thing it doesn't have? Cellular service, duh!

Favorite Pokémon characters besides Kieran?
I'd say his big sis, Carmine. I found her hilarious at times and I really like how she cares for Kieran deep down!

One of my favorite scenes in part 1 of the DLC is when she was trying to get Ogerpon to stay behind while she and the others go to town to gather clues about the Loyal Three. Carmine was talking to Ogerpon like one would command a dog, but it didn't get her message. So the player steps in, says the same thing to Ogerpon (in a more human way) and then it finally knows what to do. And then Kieran goes, "Wow, it understood them!" and Carmine is like "What was wrong with what I said!?" I think this is the funniest part of The Teal Mask.

A honorable mention goes to every other character from Generation IX; none of the characters from previous generations have had as much of an impact on me as them.

Do you currently have/want any merch of Kieran, whether it be custom or official?
I don't have any! He's only been around for months now. It'd be pretty cool though. I have PaRappa merch, so I might consider getting something Kieran-related at some point.

I dunno if that counts as merch or not but they'll be releasing his Pokemon card in a few weeks and I really want it! A keychain would be cool too, since I have a PaRappa keychain from Etsy. I remember saying in the Random Thoughts thread that if they sold stuffed toys of him I'd buy it immediately. My point still stands.

Back