Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

For some reason my game hasnt truned autumn yet. Is this normal?

That is normal. That has not happened to my game. The season change on this board is automatic, and it changes exactly every three months. I'm sure in a few days those orange leaves will start popping up.

I stopped playing when speculations for getting certain villagers & getting them to move into a specific place were being made (loooong ago). I know there's probably more concrete information now.

I just restarted my town and plan on playing again. My question is: how do you NOW obtain specific villagers you want? How do you make them move to a specific location?

I've noticed that flowers can breed on the beach. Does fertilizer also work on the beach?

So it's saturday in my town. When I go see KK slider play, I requested the song "K.K. Waltz" by name. Then he played it, but i didn't get the song in my inventory?!! what gives?

So it's saturday in my town. When I go see KK slider play, I requested the song "K.K. Waltz" by name. Then he played it, but i didn't get the song in my inventory?!! what gives?
Might be obvious, but make sure your pockets aren't full. Also, you can only get one song per night, so if you already got one tonight he won't give you another.

I stopped playing when speculations for getting certain villagers & getting them to move into a specific place were being made (loooong ago). I know there's probably more concrete information now.

I just restarted my town and plan on playing again. My question is: how do you NOW obtain specific villagers you want? How do you make them move to a specific location?

you can go to someone else's town or invite them from the campsite when you build one. you may only invite one a day (if you invite more than one, it'll override everything and just invite one). as for specific locations, you can only plot reset and even then you may not be able to get it where you want it without going insane.

Might be obvious, but make sure your pockets aren't full. Also, you can only get one song per night, so if you already got one tonight he won't give you another.

My pockets were not full and I didn't get any song yet. Do I only get a song if I request by mood? Because I requested by mood and got the song in my inventory. If I request a song by name, how do I type the name? Do I have to to type the "K. K." thing?

EDIT: Ok i see what i did wrong, I type a space between the K. K.

guess i'll try next saturday

Last edited:
Hey I have a problem with Cyrus in re-tail. I unlocked him a long time ago, but today he went back to sleep!! What time does he wake up? It's already 1pm and i don't know why he is sleeping

Okay... I'm panicking right now and I do NOT know what to do! I hadn't expected it because normally I don't get a 10th villager through streetpass or by going to someone's town... this is really scaring me as a 10th plot showed up in my town and I don't know if turning off my game would even help =(... I do NOT want this person in my town..... *cries hysterically*

Okay... I'm panicking right now and I do NOT know what to do! I hadn't expected it because normally I don't get a 10th villager through streetpass or by going to someone's town... this is really scaring me as a 10th plot showed up in my town and I don't know if turning off my game would even help =(... I do NOT want this person in my town..... *cries hysterically*
Did you load your file with your mayor or any other existing character..? If so, I'm afraid there's nothing that can be done anymore. If you checked with a new character, that villager can still be prevented from moving in. Let us know if this is the case. Just out of curiousity, which villager is it?

Did you load your file with your mayor or any other existing character..? If so, I'm afraid there's nothing that can be done anymore. If you checked with a new character, that villager can still be prevented from moving in. Let us know if this is the case. Just out of curiousity, which villager is it?

I loaded with my Mayor. Like I said, I didn't expect at 10th to be moving in like that *cries*... and it was Diva, one of my sister's villagers that i had urged her to move out of her town... *cries a lot*...

I loaded with my Mayor. Like I said, I didn't expect at 10th to be moving in like that *cries*... and it was Diva, one of my sister's villagers that i had urged her to move out of her town... *cries a lot*...
Ah, I'm sorry to say we can't help you then. :( I believe a villager can move in as early as the next day when they're moving out of someone's town. Hopefully you can get her to move, soon! And who knows, maybe she'll grow on you?

Best of luck!

Back