Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Hi there! Been a while since I posted but I'm back. :D

One of my villagers, Zucker, is packing to move on the 30th. I time traveled to the 30th so my friend could speak with him and try and get him. Zucker agreed to move into his town but now that that's finished I want to time travel back to the 28th as that's the current date for me.. would that be safe? I don't want my friend to lose Zucker because of me traveling back to a specific point.

Hi there! Been a while since I posted but I'm back. :D

One of my villagers, Zucker, is packing to move on the 30th. I time traveled to the 30th so my friend could speak with him and try and get him. Zucker agreed to move into his town but now that that's finished I want to time travel back to the 28th as that's the current date for me.. would that be safe? I don't want my friend to lose Zucker because of me traveling back to a specific point.

If your friend already got him and Zucker said ok and and your friend left and everything saved ok with no wi-fi errors, you're good to tt.
(If if you up to Zucker's door and it says "moved out", you're good.)

Last edited:
If your friend already got him and Zucker said ok and and your friend left and everything saved ok with no wi-fi errors, you're good to tt.
(If if you up to Zucker's door and it says "moved out", you're good.)

Yep, Zucker said yes and we saved/left without problems. Thanks so much. =)

Are PWP suggestions an indicator of a high friendship level?
I've gotten over half of the lazy PWPs from Beau alone and I haven't had to do the diving trick at all; they're pretty much all he ever pings me about.

To get the gardening badge, do you HAVE to plant flowers/trees or can you just buy them for it to count?

You'll have to plant them, yes. However, buying them from Leif does unlock the silver watering can (purchase 50 flowers) and the gold ax (purchase 50 saplings).

I remember seeing a really good visual guide on the bridge space requirements on here a while back... Even after using the search option, I cannot find it. Can somebody be kind enough to link it to me? I want to re-build a bridge somewhere but I'm worried I may not have enough room to do so.

It can take more then one day for a villager to move in from another town right? My precious little Kiki hasen't arrived.

It can take more then one day for a villager to move in from another town right? My precious little Kiki hasen't arrived.

For me, it's only taken one day, but I know it can take up to 3 (or 2) days for the plot to show up. ^^

Is there a limit on the numbers of villager of the same personality you can have in your town?

Last edited:
Is there a limit on the numbers of villager of the same personality you can have in your town?

No there isn't, you could have ten of the same type if you really wanted to!

---

My question:-

Does Gracie ever ask for the same fashion style twice in her fashion checks, i.e. I had a flashy check today, could she ask for flashy clothes again for the next three checks?

Nope! If you want to have 10 of the same personality, go for it... It just may get a bit boring due to the repeated dialogue and lack of other PWPs you'll get.

No there isn't, you could have ten of the same type if you really wanted to!

---

Does Gracie ever ask for the same fashion style twice in her fashion checks, i.e. I had a flashy check today, could she ask for flashy clothes again for the next three checks?

Thanks, for me Gracie requirement is all different.

Nope! If you want to have 10 of the same personality, go for it... It just may get a bit boring due to the repeated dialogue and lack of other PWPs you'll get.

Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it possible to have 10 Molly in my town? XD

Last edited:

She can, but it's highly unlikely and usually only happens if you're TTing to get all her checks in one go. Personally, I feel like she always know which clothes you have the least of and asks for those. x.x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it possible to have 10 Molly in my town? XD

Sadly, no. You can have multiples of the same personality, but not of the same villager. You can however have her in each of your towns if you have more than one. c:

Is it possible to change the interior of a villagers house?
I really like Rolf but I really can stand his interior. So what would be the best what to change his wallpaper and carpet, if that is possible?

Last edited:
Is it possible to change the interior of a villagers house?
I really like Rolf but I really can stand his interior. So what would be the best what to change his wallpaper and carpet, if that is possible?

You can change interior and music but not wallpaper and carpet.

Why are gold roses so valuable/expensive? They are so easy to get...Flowers wilt quickly without the proper ordinance, and Golden Tools are in abundance here on the forums @50-100 TBTs each, and TBT Bells are SO EASY to get.

Why are gold roses so valuable/expensive? They are so easy to get...Flowers wilt quickly without the proper ordinance, and Golden Tools are in abundance here on the forums @50-100 TBTs each, and TBT Bells are SO EASY to get.

People are too lazy to breed flowers themselves.

Question about the villager reset trick at the start of the game.

So on the second day of your new town a villager always moves in. If you use the Reset trick to get one of your dreamies can you use the same trick to determine where they place their house as well? Also can you use this same trick later in the game? How can you tell a day before a villager is going to put a plot down?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back