• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

I like her a lot better than the other Carmen in the older game...

Haha, yeah. I like this Carmen a lot.

Anyways, I did about two and a half hours of the swimming trick while watching YouTube videos with 6 of my villagers and I didn't get a PWP request after already getting one earlier today. I either got unlucky or you only can get one PWP request a day like some have said.

Fairly sure this question hasn't been asked but forgive me if it's redundant. Um... what's the best way to upload a screenshot from your game onto your computer? I'm not really sure how to do it. I want to post screenshots of my NL game but I dunno how to get them off my 3DS in the first place, and I don't have a capture card thingy.

Fairly sure this question hasn't been asked but forgive me if it's redundant. Um... what's the best way to upload a screenshot from your game onto your computer? I'm not really sure how to do it. I want to post screenshots of my NL game but I dunno how to get them off my 3DS in the first place, and I don't have a capture card thingy.

You could hold L+R and take it, but the picture always has a bad quality.
But, you could do this: Press the Home button, and click on the Miiverse button. Wait for it to load, then select 'New Post' or something similar to that. Then you just tap on the top/bottom screen that you want to upload, write some random test and then hit post. Go onto your Miiverse on your PC, and save it. The quality is much better, and you could enhance it a bit more with a program such as Photoshop.

You could hold L+R and take it, but the picture always has a bad quality.
But, you could do this: Press the Home button, and click on the Miiverse button. Wait for it to load, then select 'New Post' or something similar to that. Then you just tap on the top/bottom screen that you want to upload, write some random test and then hit post. Go onto your Miiverse on your PC, and save it. The quality is much better, and you could enhance it a bit more with a program such as Photoshop.

Oh wow, this is really helpful! Thanks!

If you give/send a villager another villager's picture, will they display it in their house? I think it would be really cute.

I'd assume they could? It would just depends whether the game decides that the villager should place it down.

If I'm not mistaken, you might have a better chance of getting them to place it down if they request for you to give them a new item of furniture to place in their home.

If I'm not mistaken, you might have a better chance of getting them to place it down if they request for you to give them a new item of furniture to place in their home.

No, villagers won?t display the pictures, I`ve tested it, it is greyed out when you try to give them a pic, sending a letter with pic doesn`t work either.

How much would a full gold tools set go for in TBT Bells? (If this is the right place to ask, lmao)

can someone help me with thulinma?

Do you still need help? PM's welcome. c:

EDIT:
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited:
Back