Shop Art (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Name: issitohbi
Type Of Picture: Half body
Style: Color sketch if they're offered for this?
Price: 55tbt ?
Palette(Optional): ~! (Optional)
Reference Pics: Character page | "Face claim" one two | Possibly wearing something Quidditch inspired or a scarf?

Thank you for considering c:

Be sure to check the prices before requesting a commission, half body pictures prices are as follows 30TBT for a skech, 90 for a coloured sketch and 120 for a full colour sketch!

Be sure to check the prices before requesting a commission, half body pictures prices are as follows 30TBT for a skech, 90 for a coloured sketch and 120 for a full colour sketch!

Editing now, sorry! For some reason I've been having issues - like lines of texts or full comment text isn't showing up. I'll email support or whatever. So sorry for the bother, I'm so embarrassed!

Editing now, sorry! For some reason I've been having issues - like lines of texts or full comment text isn't showing up. I'll email support or whatever. So sorry for the bother, I'm so embarrassed!

Don't worry about it, I assumed that it was a computer error or something because the people above you wanted to same type of picture. Its too late in the night to start it now, but I'll work on ot first chance I get tomorrow!:blush:

Back