Splatoon Art vs Science - Next NA Splatfest

Continue to support the Decepticon color, hehe.

In other news, I still can't draw on miiverse properly, part whatever of something:

WVW69iY3AKQ9X9mT8R

Even though I love art, and those shirts are rad as they can ever be, in the end I feel like science is what I'm going to stick with.

I love both science and art but I finally made my decision! I went with Science mainly because I took a silly little "nerd" quiz which is to be taken with a grain of salt. But I chose Science since I'm obviously more of a science "nerd" compared to an art "nerd" according to my results from the quiz. I'm a true gamer/computer nerd through and through though. ^.^

image_34.jpg

man thisll be the first time im gonna lose. im going with science.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

It seems to me like Science is gonna be more popular, I hardly see anyone in my lobby talking about team Art. That said I went with team Art because being a GFX artist how could I not?

The teams are starting to take it too far. Team Art is being all like, "Team Art has all the talent!""You're just jealous of our awesome art skills!""Team Science didn't join just because they suck at art!"

Four words for you.

SHUT
THE
UP.

We sure as hell aren't jealous of you. We sure as hell didn't join just because we suck at art. As a matter of fact, majority of the people who participated are great at and love art and science, and many people had a hard time choosing, including myself. Many people on Team Art also love Science and are good at it, and the same goes for our team. Sure, there's definitely a couple of people who were firm with one side and this was an obvious choice, but for most, this was a difficult Splatfest to choose for.

I've also heard some Team Science people doing the same thing, but not as many. Same goes for you.

I even wrote a post on Miiverse to Team Art telling them this. Stop.

Also, the other day I saw a post in game saying, "Science=nothing at all not even color." It's a shame we can't comment on posts from in-game because I would've given this person a good lecture. Without science, most colors wouldn't be able to exist because you can't mix them to create others. And how is a rainbow made? SCIENCE.
GET YOU DAMN FACTS RIGHT.

Last edited:
The teams are starting to take it too far. Team Art is being all like, "Team Art has all the talent!""You're just jealous of our awesome art skills!""Team Science didn't join just because they suck at art!"

Four words for you.

SHUT
THE
UP.

We sure as hell aren't jealous of you. We sure as hell didn't join just because we suck at art. As a matter of fact, majority of the people who participated are great at and love art and science, and many people had a hard time choosing, including myself. Many people on Team Art also love Science and are good at it, and the same goes for our team. Sure, there's definitely a couple of people who were firm with one side and this was an obvious choice, but for most, this was a difficult Splatfest to choose for.

I've also heard some Team Science people doing the same thing, but not as many. Same goes for you.

I even wrote a post on Miiverse to Team Art telling them this. Stop.

Also, the other day I saw a post in game saying, "Science=nothing at all not even color." It's a shame we can't comment on posts from in-game because I would've given this person a good lecture. Without science, most colors wouldn't be able to exist because you can't mix them to create others. And how is a rainbow made? SCIENCE.
GET YOU DAMN FACTS RIGHT.

so what im getting from this is that you suck at art?

so what im getting from this is that you suck at art?

...Where'd you get that from? I don't think I'm the best at art, but what I'm saying is that the other team is being really rude and taking this too far. I'm not saying this just because I'm butthurt that I suck at art. :confused:

if i had a nickel for every time i saw the phrase "without science there would be no splatoon," then i'd have at least a solid $5

I understand how many miiverse posts during splatfest can upset you. But please remember Splatoon is just a game and Splatfest is just supposed to be a fun thing. Many people really get into Splatfests (I know I was for the last one), and that's what causes them to post things that take a jab at the other team. What they say can very well not be true and that's just how it goes. Competition always brings this out in many people and Splatfest basically is a fun competition. Just remember to take the miiverse posts you see with a grain of salt. Heck I take most as a joke even if it's mocking my team. Just try not to take things too seriously and just have some fun. ^.^

But if the posts really do bother you so much then you can choose not to play that way you won't have to see any of the posts. I'm not trying to be mean here I'm just trying to put things in an overall fair perspective. (As a side note I enjoy both Art and Science too even though I sided with Science this time.)

GOOD MORNING! It's time for some splatting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I understand how many miiverse posts during splatfest can upset you. But please remember Splatoon is just a game and Splatfest is just supposed to be a fun thing. Many people really get into Splatfests (I know I was for the last one), and that's what causes them to post things that take a jab at the other team. What they say can very well not be true and that's just how it goes. Competition always brings this out in many people and Splatfest basically is a fun competition. Just remember to take the miiverse posts you see with a grain of salt. Heck I take most as a joke even if it's mocking my team. Just try not to take things too seriously and just have some fun. ^.^

But if the posts really do bother you so much then you can choose not to play that way you won't have to see any of the posts. I'm not trying to be mean here I'm just trying to put things in an overall fair perspective. (As a side note I enjoy both Art and Science too even though I sided with Science this time.)

Thanks for that. Today I'm just going to enjoy Splatfest and yeah the posts I DO like.

if i had a nickel for every time i saw the phrase "without science there would be no splatoon," then i'd have at least a solid $5

whats the point in that without art there wouldnt be splatoon either LMAO

i guess u gotta keep in mind that most of these ppl are like 10 and are probably proud of thinking of something like that

11 points away from Queen after my last match before midnight, darn! I did pretty well considering I had to move today so that didn't leave me much time to play Splatoon. I had fun and because of that it doesn't really matter to me what the results are. Sure winning is nice but it's having fun that really counts. ^.^

I barely played since I got Mario Maker yesterday, only got to Science Fiend. :[

I was playing since about 4pm, so at midnight I was at max.
Turned the game off since I have to go to bed, so won't being the results for a few hours.

All the sea snails I earned got me a perfect roll of three sub ink savers for the dark urban vest. I was hoping also for a perfect roll of three main ink savers on the strapping reds, but no luck so far. Still satisfied.

Looks like I've won all five splatfests so far, but stopped at champion rank this time. I don't have much of a need for anymore snails, but a winning streak is nice q:

Back