• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Art of my OC/s for TBT!

I finished my other projects. Wanna see if you wanna buy from me? My art's >Here<

Full sized images like my most recently posted are extremely time consuming... even though maybe they don't look it haha. So I'd need a lot to coax me into doing that.

I'm willing to draw the initial character, or the ones without refs. Just so you know... I am maybe a bit over particular haha, I have a lot of back and forth with whoever wants the picture because I want it to be just right! if lots of questions is annoying maybe I won't be the one for you :p

I like drawing girls and cute outfits! but I'm willing to try draw boys also... it might just not be good.

I finished my other projects. Wanna see if you wanna buy from me? My art's >Here<

Full sized images like my most recently posted are extremely time consuming... even though maybe they don't look it haha. So I'd need a lot to coax me into doing that.

I'm willing to draw the initial character, or the ones without refs. Just so you know... I am maybe a bit over particular haha, I have a lot of back and forth with whoever wants the picture because I want it to be just right! if lots of questions is annoying maybe I won't be the one for you :p

I like drawing girls and cute outfits! but I'm willing to try draw boys also... it might just not be good.
i really do like your art style! especially this photo here: http://rogue-mouse.tumblr.com/image/165040890470
and i dont mind alot of questions haha! makes me feel not so lonely :)
because i dont have much prepared for the other characters (i really need to get around to that), i think itd be easier to get a drawing of the one with refs d:
do you have a price in mind? i'm not good with prices so whatever youre comfortable with receiving would be best !
if i left anything unanswered in this post im sorry, im very spacey

cool, I can do that easy. I'll need a little few details. For that picture they gave me a ref of their mayor and said they were interested in botany, so that's how I decided on the background. So for yours, do you have a background in mind? and if you don't have a background in mind, what is the character interested in? this can be anything, even something basic like "This character likes cake" will work.

Hmm..... how does 150 tbt sound? I've not used the site in a long time, so I apologise if that's too much. Also, if the character is being viewed more as being IN animal crossing I can also draw villagers. I'd say 50 tbt extra for a villager. Oh, also in the instance that you DON'T want a background it's 100tbt.

Also, is the image going to be used as a signature or anything? (this is just for size purposes really, that picture you liked was a sig)

cool, I can do that easy. I'll need a little few details. For that picture they gave me a ref of their mayor and said they were interested in botany, so that's how I decided on the background. So for yours, do you have a background in mind? and if you don't have a background in mind, what is the character interested in? this can be anything, even something basic like "This character likes cake" will work.

Hmm..... how does 150 tbt sound? I've not used the site in a long time, so I apologise if that's too much. Also, if the character is being viewed more as being IN animal crossing I can also draw villagers. I'd say 50 tbt extra for a villager. Oh, also in the instance that you DON'T want a background it's 100tbt.

Also, is the image going to be used as a signature or anything? (this is just for size purposes really, that picture you liked was a sig)

150 is fine! actually a little low, i was expecting it to be more haha
i dont think i have room in my sig for anything, so dont worry about that!

for a background type thing, maybe something natural? a treestump or something is good enough for me (it can be AC stylized as well )

and if you could, add maple the villager! for an extra of 50TBT, making it 200?

hopefully that answered everything :)

cool, so maple and the mayor, sitting or walking in some natural looking area of the town. Understood! 200tbt it is. I'll ask for the payment when the picture is ready, and then send you the picture once I've got the payment. It will be tomorrow probably, since it's time to sleep here now.

one last thing, which face does your character have in game?
attachment.php

Also, how do you want the dandelion in the picture, like a hair accesory that way I did in the freebie sketch, or just being held?

female face 8, im pretty sure!
and just being held please, thank you :)

Hiya, haven been online in forever, and your oc is pretty cute (from the ref and info others have asked from ya I have a decent idea of what she looks like lol) if you don't mind me using her for a guinea pig for some new styles I'm working on, I'd be happy to give it a shot. My prices are up for debate, cause it is a new style im working out, I cant 100% say itll be perfect quality. :(

First style is kinda a noodle arm dolly style? This one I can do full body to just head shots, up to you.
https://thisismineallminenotyours.tumblr.com/image/165095986035

And the next style is me trying to get away from black line art, so its more block shading with color coordination. This is more a waist up kinda thing as its pretty hard for me to manage. (sorry)
tumblr_ovtsbaM5cg1vsidmyo1_1280.jpg

If you want a back ground that's fine for either that's fine but it will be pretty minimalist for free. (maybe color or a prop)
I can also add one other villager of your choice (animal or anthro) for extra.

Attachments

• tumblr_ovxnoe8yEL1vsidmyo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ovxnoe8yEL1vsidmyo1_1280.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
oh cutie, i wouldn't call her dandelion a prop that's part her, I couldn't charge for that :) if ya change ya mind for tho, lemme know. for the first style, im guessing you wanna full body, soooo say.....50tbt? 60tbt for color? that fair?

oh cutie, i wouldn't call her dandelion a prop that's part her, I couldn't charge for that :) if ya change ya mind for tho, lemme know. for the first style, im guessing you wanna full body, soooo say.....50tbt? 60tbt for color? that fair?

wow thats actually really low ahaha. i'd gladly give 100tbt for a fully colored full-body in that style (':

yooooooooooooo. so I made an attempt. if youd like anything changed let me know if not, uh... ta-da? *jazz hands*

tumblr_ovxti7zGTi1vsidmyo1_1280.jpg

Hey, not really feeling it tonite, so likely won't be done today, but sending along a preview of the background atleast. sometimes it just doesn't happen!

tumblr_ovz928jVZd1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

sorry that it's taking so long, I seem to have come down with some kindof bug or flu :-(

I will try do it soon but since I'm so slow at drawing my muscles kinda hurt lol.

I'm at about 35% done on your pic! Sorry, I don't like keeping people waiting haha

sorry that it's taking so long, I seem to have come down with some kindof bug or flu :-(

I will try do it soon but since I'm so slow at drawing my muscles kinda hurt lol.

I'm at about 35% done on your pic! Sorry, I don't like keeping people waiting haha

Oh, don't worry about it! I got a stomach bug last Tuesday, and I had to put off a lot of trades so I know hot it feels :(

Get well soon !

Back