mountain time (GMT -7)
Bells
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Feedback
100% (254) +
As of now, i only have one OC that i need art of, but i may add more later on
(i just dont have refs for the others and most artists need that ;-; ) <-- if youre willing to try drawing them without a ref PLEASE do, i'll message you the details.
Digital only please!

Here are refs of my character faith: https://imgur.com/tNS5x8K https://imgur.com/a/wNNvn
i'd say her personality is more peppy/optimistic, but idm what mood you draw her in.
she's also relatively young
her eyes are bright green
i can give you a ref for the dress if you need.
The little dandelion in her hair is enchanted so if you are drawing her please try to capture that. You can also draw her holding it rather than being in her hair.

if you want free will on the outfit, go for it. just keep a yellow theme (and keep it appropriate-nothing too revealing haha) maybe a little on the girly/cutesy side - i usually ask for her in a yellow dress with white dots if you dont wanna make your own outfit.

Please show an example of your art and a TBT price. prices can vary depending on if its a fullbody/headshot/ect.

i only have the tbt shown on the sidebar so keep it reasonable thank you!

Last edited:
tumblr_ovs5nxg7to1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

You should put some more info in the request maybe, like what sort of personality or mood the character has. Or if you're giving free range with outfit maybe outline something basic.

I got some other stuff to finish so I don't wanna volunteer myself for anything, I just felt like sketching, sorry its a little silly

tumblr_ovs5nxg7to1u5h0x1o1_1280.png

You should put some more info in the request maybe, like what sort of personality or mood the character has. Or if you're giving free range with outfit maybe outline something basic.

I got some other stuff to finish so I don't wanna volunteer myself for anything, I just felt like sketching, sorry its a little silly

aaah oh my goshh

thank you for sketching her its so cuuute !
also thanks for the advice, i'll add a little more depth into my description

1 ticket for drawing of her? refs are at my art shop link to it is in my sig

Last edited:
i tried sending you one as a test but it said 'this currency is not allowed to transfer like that'

ok I'll have it done as soon as possible can you send ref of dress/clothes imgur pic isnt working
(maybe a day or two)

Last edited:
Dedenne2 , you should try get a tablet :D

My first tablet which I've used for 8 years cost me 40 quid.... maybe you can save up for one ^^ learning to draw digitally is lots of fun and less expensive than buying new materials (as someone who's done both, digital is cheaper and easier to experiment with )

Back