Buying Art of my mayor with his two villager buddies looking like deliquients

AidanTheGreat

Duck King
Bells
Feedback
100% (6) +
I thought I would ask on here since any time I have purchased art from you wonderful people they always turn out amazing. I draw myself (in my spare time) but I really do not enjoy my own art, and I don't have the patience for it either. I am willing to give whoever wants to draw this pretty much all of my TBT (which is not a ton) for it. The drawing I would like would be as follows:

Me (the mayor version of me), Deli (the monkey) and Bill (the duck) looking like delinquents together. We would all be wearing triangle shades and other than that I don't really have any specifics (we just need to look like delinquents)

I am a huge fan of the delinquent look in general, especially in anime/video games/manga. (basically any fiction) and I absolutely love pompadours.

Here are some reference images:

Deli:
Amiibo_035_Deli.jpg

Bill:
AC-HHD-TTL-Card-Bill.jpg

My mayor:
tumblr_nwzm3jY7tP1tilh9uo1_1280.jpg (Yes I can still be wearing this outfit in the picture lol)
For a little more details since the image is small, I have dark brown hair and blue eyes.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Thank you to anyone who wants to take up the challenge, I shall be eternally grateful ~

Last edited:
I'll give it a shot. :)
You can pay what you think it's worth once I finish. :D

Back