• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Art for Art (JUST NEED 2 MORE STATUES!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiAngel86

Resident Representative Chibi of CherryDrop
Bells
Switch
3874-7266-1892
Island
CherryDrop
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Yellow Candy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
う
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (189) +
I'm looking for
-Great statue
-Robust statue
(No fakes please!) I really want to finish my gallery.

I have
-Graceful painting
-Perfect painting
-Worthy painting
that I can trade. (No fakes here!)

:D Traded a famous painting for my valiant statue.
:D Traded a motherly statue for my moving painting.
:D Traded a beautiful statue for my common painting.
:D Traded a flowery painting for my calm painting.

Last edited:
Hello! :) I have the famous painting, would I be able to trade it for the valiant statue? And if possible would you be willing to sell your common painting and graceful painting to me, and at what price, if so? No pressure if not! I'm just trying to complete my museum too and you have a few pieces I'm missing. I'm actually about to go to bed so could we trade sometime tomorrow? It's 11:17 pm where I am right now, I think my time zone is considered EST? Let me know what time works for you!

Hello! :) I have the famous painting, would I be able to trade it for the valiant statue? And if possible would you be willing to sell your common painting and graceful painting to me, and at what price, if so? No pressure if not! I'm just trying to complete my museum too and you have a few pieces I'm missing. I'm actually about to go to bed so could we trade sometime tomorrow? It's 11:17 pm where I am right now, I think my time zone is considered EST? Let me know what time works for you!

Your famous painting for my valiant statue sounds great and I don't mind trading tomorrow. Now sure about selling the others though. I was hoping to use them to trade.

Okay I understand, no problem! I have more art but not ones you're looking for unfortunately :( I have 2 wild paintings and 1 scary painting, would you maybe want to trade my 1 wild and 1 scary for the ones I'm missing so you still have art to trade for more art in the future? I understand if not! What time would you like me to trade with you tomorrow? I should be home after 5:00 EST.

Could I trade my real motherly statue for your moving painting?

Last edited:
Hi, i have a beautiful statue.. i'll check if i have more on your list :)

EDIT: Okay so I only have the beautiful statue. I'm interested in the moving painting, or the common one if the moving painting is gone

Last edited:
Your beautiful statue for my common painting sound okay? If so who's town would you like to trade in?

Hello. I've got a Flowery painting. Could I trade for the calm painting? it's the only one in your list I don't have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back