• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Arrived

Goldi Locks

Hot Porridge
Bells
Island
Pink Toy Hammer
Chinese Dragon Tail
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Cherry (Fruit)
I have arrived. This is great news, I agree. I look forward to gossiping with you all. Here I am at some early Shamrock Day celebrations.
goldgold.jpg

Great news indeed! Welcome! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿป

I adore your photo! Do you have a favourite bear villager? Currently I have Pinky, Megan and Teddy on my island. I was looking for Curt when I found Teddy, but there's always a chance Curt will make it to my island too. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I just checked out your island journal too! Is your island all bears and cubs?

Great news indeed! Welcome! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿป

I adore your photo! Do you have a favourite bear villager? Currently I have Pinky, Megan and Teddy on my island. I was looking for Curt when I found Teddy, but there's always a chance Curt will make it to my island too. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I just checked out your island journal too! Is your island all bears and cubs?
Thank you! I think Grizzly is my favourite at the moment, because he reminds me of the type of people who live amongst bears irl. I really like Curt too, though he's an intimidating presence.

Yes, all bears and cubs! My official residents are Grizzly, Curt, Paula, Beardo, Maple, Olive, Poncho, Bluebear, Judy and Marty. Though implied that more live there or visit. My acnh dream was to create a world of bears and cubs.

Glad to meet another bear fan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hello and welcome! i absolutely <3 the bears, but sadly my island is full of other dreamies-- except teddy!!! he is one of my fave jocks!!!

Back